162

Jing Yi who heard the movement turned his head, and then saw Xia Kai who was looking at him with a dull face outside the car.

    Jing Yi's eyes narrowed slightly.

    Xia Kai was still stunned at first, but it might be that Jing Yi's eyes were too piercing.

    In less than two seconds, he immediately regained his senses.

    Xia Kai hurriedly said: "Yes, I'm sorry boss! I, I didn't see anything!" After speaking, Xia Kai quickly picked up the gun and ran to the gas station behind.

    Jing Yi's expression remained unchanged, he calmly withdrew his gaze and continued to look at the grass in his hand. Then he lowered his head and said in an imperceptible voice: "Since you want to become like this, don't try to change back."

    Jia Yang, who was sleeping soundly, naturally didn't know what Jing Yi said, otherwise he would have to wake up in shock.

    And Xia Kai found after running two steps that he forgot to ask the boss about his business.

    But when he thought of the face of the boss just now, he was a little scared.

    In the end, Xia Kai had no choice but to grit his teeth, stomp his feet and ran back sadly.

    "I'm sorry Boss, I just wanted to ask you if you want to take a rest at the gas station tonight? Because it's raining a bit."

    When Xia Kai said this, he didn't dare to raise his head at all, for fear that if he raised his head, the eyes of the boss would freeze to death.

    He couldn't bear it.

    Jing Yi glanced at the rainstorm and said, "Yeah."

    Xia Kai then heaved a sigh of relief, and said, "Boss, I'll drive there first."

    After speaking, Xia Kai got into the car cautiously.

    After driving the car into the gas station, he quickly slipped out of the car.

    At that time, the inside of the gas station had been cleaned up, and Chen Lie and Chen Feng brothers were registering the supplies found in the small supermarket of the gas station.

    The rest of the people were vigilant and tidy up.

    After seeing the boss go in, Xia Kai quickly took out the quilt of the boss, including the small thin quilt.

    Chu Yan was in the third car.

    She didn't go in, but walked up to Xia Kai and said to him: "Let me hold you for you."

    Xia Kai quickly said: "No, no, I can hold it by myself."

    The boss is not used to others touching his things .

    Although he is also an outsider, he has no plans for the boss!

    Of course, he didn't dare either.

    Chu Yan was a little upset, but she didn't say anything, but whispered, "Brother Xia, did Brother Yi confiscate the men and women sent by that convoy?" "Yes."

    Xia Kai was absent-minded.

    Xia Kai felt that he had to ask Chen Lie, a high-level intellectual, what else does Caodu need to 'eat' besides drinking water?

    Although the boss doesn't like people, he is still his sister-in-law after all.

    As long as the boss really likes it, what if he is not a human being? !