165

The eyes of the two met in midair. Although no one spoke, it seemed that an invisible thing was gradually spreading in the air.

    About four or five minutes later, Gayan, who was the first to recover, coughed dryly.

    His thin lips pursed slightly, his eyes moved aside uncomfortably, and he said dryly: "That... that's... um..."

    Gayang felt that he was finished.

    He can't even think of a word now! Didn't know what to say at all.

    But this state generally only appears when his life is in danger and he needs his brain to run extremely fast to find a way to save it. But the problem is that he is fine now, nothing happened.

    Could it be that his embarrassment was too severe and his brain short circuited?

    Gayan was a little distracted in his thoughts.

    Jing Yi stared at Jia Yang in front of him, probably because Jia Yang was too distracted, at this time he didn't realize that he was currently naked.

    Jing Yi's gaze gradually moved down from Jia Yang's face.

    First it moved to the chest, and finally the gaze was fixed on the flexible and powerful lower abdomen.

    Jing Yi's eyes gradually deepened.

    Time passed slowly, and finally, after about ten minutes passed, Jiayang barely calmed down.

    He looked at Jing Yi and said in a low voice: "I can explain to you what happened back then—"

    But before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Jing Yi.

    Jing Yi stared at Jia Yang with deep eyes, and said in a hoarse voice: "Ja Yang     .

    "

.

    Just when Jia Yang was about to say something more, he found that Jing Yi suddenly raised his hand towards him.

    This made Jia Yang's face change slightly.

    All kinds of memories of the past when we first met flashed through my mind, and Jia Yang reflexively grabbed the hand that Jing Yi extended.

    And with a 'click', it was cut off quickly and ruthlessly.

    The air seemed to freeze in an instant.

    The two looked at each other, and it seemed that there was no sound around them, except for the sound of each other's heartbeats.

    After a few seconds, Jing Yi looked away. He calmly glanced at his broken arm by Gayan, then continued to raise his head to stare at Gayan.

    Kayan was also stunned.

    He looked at Jing Yi, his eyes seemed to be asking 'Why didn't you hide?

    After a while, Jia Yang finally understood that he might have misunderstood Jing Yi .

    Jing Yi didn't intend to attack him just now.

    "Sorry, I thought you were going to beat me up." Gayan said.

    Jing Yi didn't speak.

    Jia Yang glanced at his dislocated arm, and then tentatively said, "Well, I'll take it back for you?"

    Jing Yi still didn't speak.

    The slender right arm was hanging slightly at this moment, looking extraordinarily pitiful and desolate.