6

Then there was an anxious wait.

    During this waiting period, Jia Yang imagined countless possible situations that would occur when he saw the male lead in his mind.

    I also thought about what he should say, how to defend himself, and so on.

    He thought about every detail countless times.

    The current Jiayang basically puts all his hopes on that code, he only hopes that this will be useful and save his life—

    even if he is still alive, as long as he does not die.

    But...

    as time passed by.

    An hour passed, and three hours passed, and the hero still didn't show up.

    Jia Yang's emotions and nerves, which had been waiting in full force, gradually became a little exhausted.

    Also a little restless.

    【Your mood is a little unstable. People will feel a little anxious after staying in a closed space for a long time. You need to adjust. Do you want me to play a cartoon for you to relax first? 】The system suddenly said at this moment.

    Jia Yang tried his best to take a deep breath to calm down the emotions in his heart, he said in a hoarse voice: 【Let it go. 】

    The system is ruthless: 【20 points are required. ]

    […]

    Just as the profiteer system was about to brainwash Jia Yang again and get him to agree, the door of the torture room seemed to be opened at this time, and Jia Yang heard a little noise and footsteps.

    Is the hero here?

    Gayan subconsciously raised his head to look.

    He didn't want to see the male lead right away, but he was left hanging like this, and the feeling of waiting to die kept stimulating Jia Yang's brain. Even though he tried his best to calm down, his mood still involuntarily changed slightly.

    There is no way for anyone to keep calm in this kind of waiting that seems to be delayed.

    Not to mention Gayan who has been restless for a long time.

    But before Jiayang was happy for a few seconds, his expression changed slightly after seeing who was coming.

    The person who came was not the hero he thought...

    but his father.

    Gayan's father walked in with a blank expression, followed by some generals of his faction.

    Although he is over fifty years old, there are not many traces of years left on Jayan's father's face. Maybe it's because I don't like to smile very much and keep a straight face all the year round, so I don't have too many wrinkles.

    His eyes were as cold as ice, and when he saw Jiayang, his eyes became more and more sinking.

    Jia Yang's heart 'thumped'.

    "General." A subordinate standing behind Jiayang's father carefully reminded his general to pay attention to his anger. After all, this is the torture room of the federal military department, and it has monitoring equipment.

    Gayan's father didn't care.

    He signaled the guards to open the glass wall where Jayan was held, and then walked in with calm steps.