48

That person has completely lost its human form.

    He seemed to be very afraid that someone would come in, and kept yelling.

    In the end, he even fainted from fright.

    The stench mixed with blood continued to overflow from his body, looking a bit miserable.

    However, Gayan did not see the specific situation.

    He could only see King Wu's messy head, and the body underneath was all a mosaic.

    Gayan's eyes are going to be blind.

    [After testing, the screen is bloody. In order to protect the physical and mental health of the host, the mosaic protection mode is automatically turned on. 】The system's prompt sound came at this time.

    Even if it was cut into a human stick.

    Kayan thought inwardly.

    Tai Yan saw Jia Yang staring straight ahead in a daze, and his already cold eyes instantly became darker.

    His hand holding Jia Yang's neck tightened slightly, until Jia Yang's breathing became a little unsteady, Tai Yan said: "Are you happy to see the old master? I have been keeping him for you." Jia Yang's heart beat

    faster .

    Following Tai Yan's cold words, Jia Yang, who had just calmed down a little, began to sweat again.

    After a while, Jia Yang suddenly thought of something, and he said in a hoarse voice: 【Exchange medical potions for King Wu. ]

    The system, who was watching the movie well, was a little confused when he heard this.

    【you sure? 】The system said. That's a whole thousand points.

    【Sure. ]

    [Okay. 】The system immediately went to exchange the medical potion for Jia Yang, and then used it for King Wu.

    [Approximately how long will it be effective? ]

    [Within five minutes. 】

    This healing potion is actually not very useful, but the healing speed will be very fast after use. Because it doesn't take effect immediately after use, it seems a bit tasteless.

    The only advantage is that if you have mental problems, you will restore 30% of your sanity due to this potion.

    Tai Yan looked at Jia Yang trembling but didn't answer, and he didn't blame him. It was the hand that was holding Jiayang's neck that rubbed Jiayang's Adam's apple without a trace.

    Jia Yang thought it was Tai Yan warning him.

    So Jia Yang clenched his left hand slightly, and then said in a hoarse voice: "What happened back then was the fault of the guilty minister." "

    What's wrong with you, good birds choose trees to live in, right?" Tai Yan said indifferently.

    "No." Kayan said in a low voice.

    Jia Yang's voice was very low, so low that if Tai Yan wasn't close to him, he wouldn't be able to hear it.

    "Nothing?" Tai Yan looked at him and said.

    Gayan didn't say anything more, he was silent for a while and then struggled.

    Tai Yan followed his strength and let go of him, then looked at Jia Yang indifferently.

    Jia Yang knelt on the ground and said in a low voice: "Everything that happened back then was done by the guilty minister, and it has nothing to do with the government of the town. I beg your Majesty to let the family of the guilty minister be spared. The criminal is willing to suffer the torture of being tortured and burned." You can do whatever you want, as long as you let them go, Your Majesty."

    Tai Yan stared at Jia Yang on the ground without any emotion in his eyes.

    "Anything is fine, isn't it?"

    Jia Yang was slightly stunned, he didn't seem to expect that the hero would actually follow his words.

    He originally thought that the male lead would continue to humiliate and mock him, which is usually the case after the villain in the main male lead loses power.

    But the male protagonist has said everything, and Jia Yang naturally continued to act.

    His voice was as broken as sandpaper and he said, "Yes, everything is fine."

    Tai Yan looked at Jia Yang, his eyes flickered and flickered and finally turned into silence, he said to Jia Yang: "Okay."