195

After the princess's words fell, the air was silent for a moment.

    Fortunately, there are no reporters or drones around to take pictures, otherwise, the words of the crown prince will definitely arouse widespread discussion from the outside world.

    Even these words can be said to have given the royal family a heavy slap.

    Didn't you see that the faces of the prince and the members of the royal family behind him became ugly in an instant?

    Jia Yang also admired his ex-fiancée a little bit, and dared to ask this in front of everyone, which was not giving the royal family any face.

    But he was more worried about himself.

    In other words, why is he so unlucky every time? !

    Originally, the back that was suddenly gripped by Gu Qi was still hurting, but now Jiayang suddenly felt more pain.

    But then again.

    Why did he feel that this scene seemed familiar?

    After being silent for about three seconds, Jia Yang said to the system: [Tell me the truth, are your heroines all made of the same data? ]

    System: [No. ]

    [Then why does this happen every time? 】Although in some worlds he has a fiancee because of the mission, but his attention is all on the mission.

    So he hardly had any contact with the fiancées in each world.

    After all, he was 'dead' and had to divorce.

    It's not so good to make the other person feel sorry for you.

    So how much can you like a fiancé who has only met a few times?

    [I know your doubts, I calculated it for you some time ago. What do you think I found? 】

    【What? ]

    [I found that in all the quest worlds of the main male protagonist, the number of female protagonists and passers-by who like you is about twice as high as those who like the male protagonist. The system in the data department suspects that you have taken away the halo of the male lead. 】

    【…】

    At first, the system also thought it was a mistake.

    It was later discovered that those 'female protagonists' really liked the male protagonist when they saw the male protagonist, but they changed when Gayan appeared.

    Only a few persisted.

    All the rest fell in love with Gayan.

    One of the worlds with the most is the world of the male protagonist of Eros. Basically, all the original female protagonists in that world fell in love with Gayan.

    oh.

    It was the girlfriends Gayan had exchanged.

    Gayan was silent.

    The system said: [Now I finally know why the male lead is so strict with you every day. 】

    In fact, the system is also very confused.

    According to the role of the male protagonist's aura, plus the appearance and temperament of each male protagonist in the world are all superior factors, there should be more male protagonists like him?