The system doesn't understand why Jiayang has more suitors than the hero.

    But think about it.

    After all, Jiayang is also a handsome guy with a height of over 1.87 meters. The proportion of the body is perfect, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, and there are also mermaid lines.

    It can be said to be the best among men.

    In particular, his personality is more changeable, humorous and funny.

    Anyone who stayed with him for hundreds of years would never feel tired.

    Compared with the male protagonist's cold and unchanging personality all year round, Jia Yang's personality is indeed more eye-catching, and he can't help liking it.

    Jia Yang couldn't help but clicked his tongue when he heard this, and said: 【So I'm so popular. ]

    System: [...]

    At this moment, Jia Yang, who felt that he was being hunted down, suddenly felt a pain in the back of his neck.

    He raised his head subconsciously.

    Then he ran into Gu Qi's bottomless cold eyes.

    Only then did he realize that he had been looking at the princess for a long time without knowing it.

    Jia Yang quickly buried his head, saying that he was not curious at all. Seeing Jia Yang buried in his arms, Gu Qi looked away lightly. He looked at the Crown Princess who seemed calm but turned pale with fright, and said in a cold tone, "Yes." The

    Crown Princess' face turned even paler, and she whispered, "Brother Jiayang is Alpha.

    " The corners of Qi's mouth raised slightly, but those eyes were as cold as glacier water of a thousand years: "So what? What do you want to say?"

    The princess took a step back in fright.

    At this moment, even without releasing the pheromone to suppress her, the princess was already so frightened by Gu Qi's eyes that she didn't even have the courage to face him.

    Now she finally understands why so many people are afraid of Gu Qi.

    She gasped for breath, and then said: "I, I just want to say, I wish you a happy union for a hundred years..."

    In fact, what she originally wanted to say was not this.

    However, she was so frightened that she lost her courage, and there was only one thought left in her mind, which was that she didn't want to face this terrifying Alpha again.

    As long as you don't face him again, it's fine.

    Jia Yang: [...]

    The system that was eating popcorn also shook its head, and said: [I thought she was going to say something, hey, no one can withstand the male lead's eye attack. Even you can't stand it, let alone others. ]

    Gu Qi coldly withdrew his gaze.

    The princess finally let out a long sigh of relief when she felt the piercing sight move away from her body.

    The members of the royal family were afraid to intervene throughout.

    Seeing the marshal heading towards the banquet now, they quickly raised their feet and followed.

    Only the crown prince glanced at the crown princess, then withdrew his gaze and continued walking.

    The princess bit her lip, but said nothing.