Jia Yang's scalp tingled suddenly, and he could feel Jing Yi's cold gaze from beside him.

    In fact, Jing Yi can drive away.

    But he didn't go.

    Gayan certainly knew what he meant. So Jia Yang said to Lu Xiang with a

    stern face, "No need, he's pretty good in bed." , please."

    "I just like hard ones." Gayan pursed his thin lips straight.

    "But I..."

    Before he could say the last sentence, Jia Yang interrupted him directly, and said with fierce eyes: "Where is all this nonsense coming from? Do you fucking want to die?"

    Lu Xiang finally said from Jia Yang. Yang felt a trace of killing intent.

    He suddenly turned pale with fright.

    He knew that if he continued to talk, the other party might be really impatient, so he glanced at Jia Yang with red eyes, and then let go of his hand tremblingly.

    Seeing that he was finally intimidated by himself and dared not speak, Jiayang was relieved in his heart. You know he almost broke out in a cold sweat just now.

    Then Jia Yang turned his head to look at Jing Yi, and said to him, "Well, let's go?" As for the matter of the scientific researcher, let Xia Kai and the others handle it.

    Jia Yang felt that if he stayed any longer, he was afraid that something would happen to him.

    Jing Yi looked at Jia Yang who was staring at him eagerly, then moved his finger slightly, and the car started up again.

    And Xia Kai, who was following them behind the car, suddenly looked a little dignified after receiving Jiayang's text message.

    But he was worried that the boss and Jiayang were just two people.

    In the end, he hesitated for a while, and finally chose to listen to Jia Yang's words and not follow, but got out of the car and started negotiating with the soldiers.

    And asked about the specific situation of the researchers.

    Here, Jia Yang secretly glanced at Jing Yi next to him from time to time.

    Wanted to see if he was angry.

    Although he felt that he was the most innocent, it was like Dou E reincarnated, and he couldn't be wronged.

    Jing Yi, why should he be angry?

    But there is no way, the male lead is simply unreasonable in this kind of thing. It will be even more unlucky if you confront him head-on, and you won't be wronged if you can't get out of bed for ten days and a half months.

    So Jiayang pondered a little bit in his heart, and said to Jing Yi: "Hey, are you not angry? That person just now is an alumnus of my university, and I have never had any contact with him. You know, when I had I'll find you when I have time."

    Jing Yi let out an emotionless 'hmm'.

    "As for me being chased, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't control it. We have to be reasonable together, right? If you think about it, it's normal for me to be so handsome and have many suitors. This also proves that Do you have vision?"

    Jing Yi ignored him.

    Seeing this, Jia Yang persisted and said: "But, it is in this environment surrounded by suitors! I was not tempted at all! Do you know why?" Jia Yang looked at