That ray of light hit Jing Yi.

    After reaching Jing Yi's eyes, the blue light turned into a faint blue figure, appearing in front of Jing Yi's eyes like a transparent elf.

    Jing Yi didn't look at it, but kept looking out of the window, and said, "He hasn't left yet."

    This is not an interrogative sentence but an affirmative sentence.

    The light blue transparent little thing nodded.

    Jing Yi didn't speak again.

    His pupils froze slightly. If someone looked carefully, they would find that Jing Yi's pupils were not like normal people.

    Normal people have the whites of the eyes, but he didn't.

    Those eyes were as dark as black holes, making people tremble with fear.

    After about five seconds, those eyes gradually turned into normal winks.

    He said to the blue transparent elf: "Let's go."

    The little blue thing didn't hesitate at all, and then turned into a ray of light and disappeared in front of Jing Yi.

    the other end.

    Xia Kai and others also discovered that Jiayang had been staying under the city wall and did not leave.

    After all, the sentry is not for the dry food.

    If you can't find this point, you will be finished if you encounter zombies.

    So Xia Kai and the others were a little confused.

    "Why didn't Jiayang leave?" Chen Lie asked.

    At first they knew that Gayan wanted to leave the base and die alone a few days before his death, but they disagreed. But somehow it was Gayan's decision.

    So they gritted their teeth and agreed.

    But now that Gayan didn't leave, they were a little at a loss.

    I don't understand what's going on.

    "I can't bear it." Xia Kai sighed.

    "That's right." Zhang Lu's eyes were red, and he seemed to be trying his best to endure something and said: "Should we ask the boss again? Don't we have healing powers?! I don't believe that Jiayang can't be cured. Terminally ill!"

    Gayan is his brother who has been in college for several years.

    Seeing his lonely and helpless desolate back made him feel really uncomfortable.

    Now he probably understands.

    Gayan wanted to leave early before his death probably because he didn't want to make them suffer, so he made this decision.

    In fact, he was very sad in his heart.

    Otherwise, he would not have been silently staying under the city wall.

    I guess he wanted to see them a few more times before he died.

    Thinking of this, everyone felt even more uncomfortable. Although many people will die in the last days, they have become numb after seeing so many.

    But in the face of their brother's death, they couldn't help being moved.

    So the few people looked at each other and decided, they planned to ask the boss again.