After a long time, Jing Yi said: "Yes."

    Jia Yang breathed a sigh of relief, then carefully held Jing Yi's hand, and then pushed it up and down, and then he took it back neatly.

    There was another 'crack' sound in the middle.

    An ordinary person would have screamed out in pain for such extreme pain, but Jing Yi only frowned slightly. In the next second, he returned to his previous look, as if it was just a small wound that didn't hurt.

    After picking it up, Jiayang rubbed it for him guiltily.

    Jing Yi looked at Jia Yang who was close to him, and then at his unaware naked body, his eyes became darker and darker.

    "Are you alright?" Kayan asked.

    "Hmm." Jing Yi's voice was low and hoarse.

    Only then did Jia Yang sit back down again, he looked at Jing Yi, then straightened his face and was about to continue the unfinished explanation just now.

    "Jing Yi, I'm sorry... I didn't intend to do that at the time." Jia Yang's eyelashes drooped slightly, his face mournful.

    "Yeah." Jing Yi continued to look at Jia Yang's attractive collarbone and chest.

    "But I did something wrong in the end, I'm sorry."

    Jing Yi lightly raised his hand and touched Jia Yang's collarbone.

    "I... eh? What the hell are you doing?!" Jia Yang, who was still depressed, finally came to his senses after Jing Yi's more and more excessive actions.

    "You fucking pinched my chest..." Jia Yang just said those words, and suddenly realized how he touched him while he was wearing clothes.

    Then I looked at him again and realized that I was naked at this time!

    Jia Yang's expression changed instantly.

    Then Jiayang directly grabbed the quilt under him and covered himself. His face turned white, blue, and purple, like a palette. But the tips of his ears were extremely red, like red peppers.

    Gayan would never have reacted like this before.

    He didn't really pay much attention to it. Men and men, it's okay even if you take off your clothes.

    After all, I have everything you have.

    But after being suppressed for several worlds, Jia Yang's mood was successfully reversed by the hero.

    He understands that in front of the same sex, sometimes he needs to pay attention.

    Jing Yi looked at Jia Yang who was buried in the quilt, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

    Jia Yang also seemed to feel that this posture was a bit inappropriate, as if he was a good woman who was bullied.

    So Jia Yang subconsciously pulled back the quilt to express that he didn't care, but seeing Jing Yi looking straight at him, he finally chose to cover the quilt, and gritted his teeth: "Give me clothes."

    Jing Yi said: "No need."

    "Why?"

    "It will take off after a while." "

    ..."

    Jia Yang's face was instantly ugly as if he had been struck by lightning, and he scolded: "You fucking——"