It is even difficult for him to move a step in his current state.

    That's it.

    Let's see what Jing Yi will do next, and then he will think of a way to see if he can deal with it.

    I hope that Jing Yi is just skeptical at the moment and has not really made a decision yet.

    Otherwise it would be bad.

    Because Jiayan was chatting with the system, Ye Zi didn't mess around anymore and became quiet.

    This made Jing Yi look a little better, but the boy he looked outside still had cold and warning eyes.

    Frightened by Jing Yi's eyes, the boy took a step back.

    At this time, Xia Kai finally came back to his senses.

    Seeing this scene, he hurriedly said: "Then I will take him back, Boss."

    Jing Yi didn't speak, but his eyes were still cold.

    Xia Kai didn't dare to challenge the boss's patience anymore, so he hurriedly dragged the boy away.

    He even slapped himself angrily halfway through the walk.

    What a fucking Sabie—

    the boss has never touched a man in all these years, and he can tell he is a straight steel man at a glance! But I gave him a boy, no wonder the boss is so angry!

    I just hope the boss doesn't mind too much.

    While thinking, Xia Kai frowned irritably.

    "This big brother...I..." The young man looked at Xia Kai with red eyes and said pitifully.

    If he had seen the young man's expression before, he might feel a little bit unbearable. But now he is full of thoughts about whether the boss will be angry with him, so naturally he doesn't have that kind of romantic thoughts.

    He said impatiently: "Our boss doesn't like men."

    "I...I can pretend to be a woman."

    "..."

    Xia Kai didn't bother to talk to the young man anymore, so he sent the young man over directly.

    Then he said to the team leader expressionlessly: "Our boss doesn't need this kind of service. If you want to follow, you

    can find a car to follow. " You have to protect yourself.

    Otherwise, no one cares about death.

    After saying that, Xia Kai turned his head and left.

    This made the team leader suddenly dumbfounded.

    What he didn't expect was that the other party really didn't accept it!

    This young man is his treasure. In the past, almost no team would refuse him in such a situation. Who would have thought that the boss of this team would not accept it!

    This made him panic immediately, and he quickly wanted to drag Xia Kai to ask him to intercede again. If so many of them encounter zombies on the road, it will all be over!

    But he was stopped.

    Looking at the gun above his head and the other party's warning eyes, the team leader was too frightened to make any further troubles.