You tell me, what am I?”

    Every sentence of Gloss was extremely hoarse, as if Ben was dripping with blood The wound, but there are still knives stabbing into it.

    Blood dripping from the pain, bloody and bloody.

    Gayang: "I..."

    Gross didn't want to listen to Gayang's next words, he directly grabbed Gayang's skirt and kissed him hard on the lips.

    That kiss wasn't like a kiss, it was like biting.

    Like this, Jiayang can feel his pain at this time and feel it.

    Gayan rarely struggled.

    Although his lip was already bleeding from the bite, his attention was not on this, but on the pair of bloodthirsty eyes in front of him that seemed to tear everything apart.

    When his mouth was almost filled with the bloody smell of Gayan, Gross seemed to have finally regained his sanity a little bit.

    He let go of Gayan slowly.

    Jia Yang was about to speak, but just as he moved, he couldn't help hissing because of the pain from the wound on his lips.

    Gross looked at Gayan expressionlessly.

    After a long time, he said: "Speak again."

    Jia Yang was slightly stunned.

    He looked at Gross in front of him, but was caught by his frozen gaze.

    Gross said in a cold tone: "Say."

    After two seconds of silence, Jiayang said hoarsely: "I was wrong, I actually like you."

    "Keep talking."

    Gayang pursed his lips, and then said it again.

    It was only when Gross asked him to say it a third time that Gross held Gayan in his arms, and said in a hoarse voice, "If there is another time, I will definitely kill you." It was as

    if To affirm the truth of the statement, Gloss repeated it.

    The hand he held on Gayan's waist was very tight, and the tight Gayan's waist seemed to be crushed.

    In the end, this incident ended with Gayan fainting.

    Not that kind of fainting.

    But kiss dizzy.

    After that, Gross kept pressing Gayan to kiss, like a storm. It didn't feel like a kiss, it felt like encroachment. The kiss was so great that Gayan was deprived of oxygen, and finally couldn't hold on any longer and passed out.

    But when he woke up, Gloss had long since disappeared.

    Jia Yang touched his lips that had been completely broken, and could not help but hiss lightly again.

    [Where is Gloss? ]

    [Leave. 】

    【Where did you go? 】Jayang said.

    [I guess I went to a showdown with another hero. 】The system said.

    [...]

    [It's terrible, it turns out that having two daughters-in-law feels like this. Youtong confessed to me before that although he is not as rich as the judge system, he looks good. I originally wanted to accept it, but now that I see you like this, I might as well forget it. 】The system said with lingering fear.