The opponent's grip was a little tight, and Jia Yang felt as if his arm was about to break.

    He struggled slightly, motioning for the other party to let go first.

    As a result, the opponent not only did not loosen, but even clenched a little more because of Jiayang's struggle.

    This made Jia Yang's face instantly pale.

    "Prince Gayan..."

    The princess sobbed in a low voice and called Gayan's name.

    Only then did Jia Yang remember that the princess seemed to be blown away by the powerful elf in front of him.

    So he wanted to see what was going on with the princess.

    But thinking that his arm was still in the opponent's hand, Jia Yang took a deep breath and said kindly: "Well, can you let go of me first? I want to see my friend first." "She is

    you who?"

    The other party's voice was cool, and it sounded very magnetic and deep.

    Before Gayan could speak, the princess who fell to the ground could no longer resist the great sense of fear.

    She sobbed: "He is my fiancé, who are you? Can you let us go?" Hearing these words, Jia Yang only saw slight ripples in the other party's calm eyes. For some reason, the word 'worse' appeared in Jia Yang's mind inexplicably!

    Then the next second, the other party seemed to confirm Jia Yang's premonition, and suddenly increased his strength, and Jia Yang almost knelt on the ground in an instant.

    Grass—

    Jayang's eyes were black with pain.

    Jia Yang couldn't help but fell into the opponent's arms, and his breath was filled with the cold breath of the opponent.

    And the princess was terrified.

    Her internal organs were injured in the first place, and now she dare not say a word.

    He just covered his mouth and watched with tears in his eyes.

    Jia Yang barely grasped the opponent with the other hand, and then said in a trembling voice: "Don't, brother, don't..."

    The opponent slowly relaxed.

    Jia Yang barely calmed down his heartbeat, and then said in a hoarse voice: "Which one is your Excellency? Do we know each other?" The

    other party stared at Jia Yang for a few seconds, and then said: "I don't know."

    Jia Yang felt inexplicably relieved After taking a breath, he said, "Then..."

    "You have broken into my territory."

    "Ah?" Jia Yang was slightly taken aback.

    [The other party can easily restrain you, I reckon it is a character at the level of the Elf King. It stands to reason that the Elf King is also impossible... But there may be some unexpected situation, or maybe you have become weak. 】

    Gayan was silent.

    The atmosphere stagnated for a while.

    After an unknown amount of time, the surrounding air suddenly appeared like ripples on the surface of a lake.

    In the next second, those magicians and knights suddenly appeared in place.

    Depending on the situation, they also came with space scrolls.