However, just when he was about to ask Jia Yang if he would go back, at this moment Jia Yang's eyes flashed and suddenly he overwhelmed Tai Yan! Then Jia Yang gave Tai Yan a fist hard with lightning speed.

    Tai Yan was unprepared, so he took Jiayang's blow abruptly.

    Jia Yang twisted Tai Yan's arm with his backhand, and then took out the handcuffs he had hidden long ago and handcuffed him.

    By the time Tai Yan regained his mobility, Jia Yang had already completed this series of actions within five seconds.

    Sitting on Tai Yan's waist, Jia Yang said proudly, "Brother, have you ever heard that soldiers are not tired of deceit? Besides, there is a saying that you should never be soft-hearted to your opponent.

    " Run to the exit.

    He holds the last key on his body, which can just open the door.

    Looking at the back of Jia Yang leaving quickly, Tai Yan clenched his hands slightly, and there seemed to be a storm that was about to come in his deep and cold eyes.

    Jia Yang knew that the handcuffs could not hold Tai Yan too much time, so he wanted to open the door as soon as possible.

    But after inserting the key, it took a long time to activate it, which made Jia Yang frowned impatiently.

    Just when the progress bar reached the last trace, Jia Yang finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    He opened the door to go out.

    But just as he was about to run out, he suddenly felt something flash aside.

    Sure enough, a knife was inserted in the position where he was just now.

    Jia Yang turned his head to look, and then saw Tai Yan walking slowly with a blank expression on his face.

    Tai Yan's eyes were extremely cold, and his right hand was bleeding continuously.

    He must have been injured trying to undo the handcuffs.

    Jia Yang didn't expect Tai Yan to be so fast, his face suddenly changed.

    Moreover, Tai Yan's eyes looked a little scary, and Jia Yang felt a little churn in his heart. He always felt that if he was caught, he would definitely be cold when he returned.

    Thinking of this, Jia Yang hurried towards the exit.

    At this time, Tai Yan also moved.

    Jia Yang was instantly caught by Tai Yan and fell back.

    Jia Yang rolled down a few times on the ground, and then quickly dodged Tai Yan who was rushing.

    The two fought again.

    But compared to before, Tai Yan obviously didn't hold back.

    Both of them were injured, but Gayan's injury was obviously more severe, and he couldn't get up at all in the end. And he was only a few steps away from the exit.

    Tai Yan bent down.

    Gayang had a few bruises on his handsome face, but Tai Yan didn't care.

    He grabbed Gayan's skirt and headed towards the castle.

    Jia Yang said: "Brother, listen to me, if you have something to say, speak up!"

    Tai Yan didn't answer, his face was stern and aggressive.

    He took Gayan directly back to their holographic world, and threw Gayan on the bed.