Not to mention the matter of Gayan.

    Although the misunderstanding was resolved and he and Jia Yang were together, he was still uneasy in his heart.

    The main reason is that Jiayang's character is too unreliable.

    It's really a troublemaker.

    Doesn't he know his son yet? Remember to eat but not to fight.

    It's fine if you form a Taoist partner with someone with a low cultivation level, but it's Xiyuan.

    He basically didn't need to guess to know that his son must be the one who was suppressed in all aspects.

    He still doesn't know what's going on between Jiayang and Qiyuan, whether they really plan to hold a couple ceremony together, or it's just a simple dual cultivation relationship.

    If it was the former, he would be at ease.

    Although Gayan's character is really itchy at certain times. But fortunately, Qiyuan was able to subdue Jiayang, no matter in terms of cultivation or character.

    In this way, he can rest assured.

    At most, Ijayan's character may not be short of being taught, and that's fine.

    No need for an arm or a broken leg.

    And if it's the latter, he has to find a way to find a chance to chat with Qi Yuan. I hope he can take care of Jiayang as much as possible for the sake of the past.

    In this way, even if he left, he would not worry about his only son.

    Jia Yang didn't know what his father was thinking at this time.

    After seeing his father chatting with Xi Yuan, who seemed to be about to enter Feng's house, he walked over slowly.

    The head of the Feng family glanced at Jia Yang, and then said to Qi Yuan: "During this period of time, please take care of Jia Yang, he must have caused you a lot of trouble." Qi Yuan: "It's okay." Jia Yang was

    silent

    .

    Patriarch Feng continued: "It's his blessing that the True Lord doesn't dislike Jiayang."

    Jiayang: "...Father, I have also reached the middle stage of the Nascent Soul."

    You must know that at his age, reaching the middle stage of the Nascent Soul is also a genius The ranks are up.

    Why is it his luck that others don't dislike him?

    After hearing this sentence, the head of the Feng family still didn't give Jia Yang a look, but continued: "The meals are ready, and they are all high-quality spiritual food. Please move first." The rest of the Feng family with

    identities The elders also echoed.

    Jia Yang: "..."

    Jia Yang didn't expect him to be the background board at all. He thought that the father and son hadn't seen each other for many years, and this might be a vigorous confession party.

    He was thinking too much.

    At the same time, Kayan was also angry.

    He casually approached and walked between his father and Xi Yuan, and then said leisurely: "He's not hungry, I'll feed him on the way."

    Isn't it full?

    Xi Yuan almost ate half of his three drawers of steamed buns.

    Seal the Patriarch for a meal.