the male lead has a demon!

    And...not light.

    Jia Yang never thought that the hero would have demons, and such demons are usually caused by great pain. Either the whole family was destroyed, or he encountered a lover who betrayed him or something.

    Although the betrayal of brotherhood like Jiayang is unbearable, it is reasonable to say that it is not to the point of producing inner demons.

    But the hero was born.

    Then this is dangerous.

    Has the hero hated him to such an extent?

    Gayan thought a little tricky.

    Seeing that Jia Yang not only didn't come over, but also retreated subconsciously, Qi Yuan couldn't help rubbing his fingers slightly, as if he was thinking.

    Immediately afterwards, Jia Yang understood what Xi Yuan was thinking, because in the next second he felt that the quiet and dormant sword energy remaining in his body suddenly became extremely sharp, breaking through a meridian again in an instant.

    The painful Gayan suddenly fell on the bed with a groan.

    "Stretch out your hand." Qi Yuan continued to look at Jia Yang and said.

    Jia Yang gritted his teeth, and after a long while, he said in a trembling and hoarse voice: "I was, I was deceived by others." As soon as

    these words fell, Jia Yang's right index finger suddenly felt like a bone-crushing wave pain.

    【grass! 】

    Jayang only had time to curse in his heart, and then he was completely speechless and trembled on the bed with his arms folded. Because of the pain, he couldn't help but start to ooze cold sweat.

    It may be because of more experience, and Jiayang's ability to resist beating is also stronger.

    At this moment, he was even thinking about another question.

    Why does the hero always have trouble with his right hand?

    When Jia Yang's painful eyes were in a trance, Qi Yuan said lightly, "Which finger do

    you want to cut off next?" His demons, he might actually kill you! ] The system said hurriedly to Gayan.

    [Explain what? 】Jayan said in a cold sweat.

    【...Didn't you say that you were cheated? 】

    【Just the wording I found at random, I didn't think about the specifics. 】The male lead appeared too suddenly this time, and he really didn't know how to wash it off. If there is no shame in the crotch, other reasons can be found.

    But with this... no reason whatsoever.

    The system was silent for about a minute, and after watching Jia Yang's finger being crushed by Qi Yuan again, he said silently: 【Then you die. 】

    Jayang was already sweating profusely at this time, and he couldn't be distracted to talk to the system anymore.

    If possible, Gayan even wanted to faint immediately.

    But unfortunately, his physique was too strong, and he didn't faint after suffering so much pain, and he was still able to stand upright.

    Qiyuan looked at Jiayang who was crying from pain.

    He has never seen Jiayan cry, even if something painful happens.

    Not to mention flesh and blood wounds.