[When will you do it? 】

【Tomorrow. 】

The system was surprised: 【Can you run out? Guards are everywhere here. ]

Jia Yang raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, and then said: 【I want to go out, as long as the hero is not in front of me, no one can stop me. 】

Maybe because he was too involved in chatting, Jiayang originally wanted to have a cup of tea.

As a result, one accidentally fell to the ground when it was poured.

The teacup fell to the ground with a crisp sound, which startled the servants outside, and rushed in quickly.

"My lord, what happened?" the leading servant asked anxiously.

Jia Yang: "...it's nothing, I accidentally broke a teacup."

The waiter heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the words, and then said respectfully: "Please go back and rest, my lord, the slave will clean up here."

"...Okay."

Then Jia Yang He went back to the dragon bed silently.

After seeing Jia Yang go back, the waiter signaled the others behind him to come to the tea table together.

And when he saw that the broken teacup was His Majesty's favorite porcelain teacup with white background, his expression changed instantly.

But he didn't say anything, he just carefully put away the fragments, and then backed out.

At the same time, I thought in my heart that the son might be finished.

He didn't forget the last time a servant just accidentally touched the tea set and got what happened, but now this young man broke it...

The servant's face was pale, and he didn't dare to think about it anymore.

In the evening, Jiayang lay on the soft dragon bed as usual.

What Jiayang has to do now is to recover his body as soon as possible, so he still spends most of his time lying in bed to recover his strength.

The light-colored gauze floated across Jia Yang's cheeks from time to time, and Jia Yang held the gauze with his hand so as not to let it disturb him.

Then continue to meditate in a daze.

And what Tai Yan saw when he came in was Jia Yang in this state.

Jia Yang is also very sensitive to Tai Yan's footsteps now, almost as soon as he came in Jia Yang noticed it immediately.

Tai Yan looked at Jia Yang who immediately tensed up as soon as he came in. His eyes were dark, but his tone was still the same as usual: "Have you taken the medicine?"

Jia Yang hesitated for a moment before replying in a low voice: "No."

Tai Yan gave an 'um' and then called out Write down the name of your personal eunuch. Immediately afterwards, the eunuch hurriedly brought in the medicine, and then carefully withdrew it.

Tai Yan picked up the medicine bowl.

He sat down on the bed and wanted to feed Gayan as he did yesterday.

But Jiayang didn't open his mouth obediently, but looked at Tai Yan with complicated and despairing expression and said: "Your Majesty, the minister really didn't..."

Tai Yan interrupted him before finishing the last sentence. His eyes were as deep as ancient ponds, and his tone was ice-cold: "Drink the medicine."