"Return to Your Majesty, Young Master only had a small portion of porridge for lunch." The eunuch trembled.

    "Retreat."

    "Yes, Your Majesty." The eunuch kowtowed, and then quickly retreated. During this period, he kept his head down and didn't dare to lift it up, for fear that what he saw would end him.

    Because His Majesty doesn't seem to like anyone seeing that son.

    After he and Jia Yang were completely left in the hall, Tai Yan's hand touched Jia Yang's collarbone where the original skin color could no longer be seen, and his eyes darkened slightly.

    That place is already very green.

    Green and purple.

    Anyone can see how much love this body has received.

    Although Jiayang was very tired, his whole body was in pain.

    But the male lead's harassment still woke up Jiayang.

    When he managed to open his eyes and found out who the person in front of him was, Jia Yang's expression suddenly changed.

    "Your Majesty, Your Majesty." Jia Yang's voice was extremely hoarse. "Hmm."

    Jia Yang stretched out his left hand with difficulty and grabbed Tai Yan's lapel, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Zhen Guo Gongfu..."

    Tai Yan didn't answer him, his eyes were always focused on Jia Yang's collarbone.

    Then, he slowly kissed it.

    Kayan's heart trembled.

    Before he could think deeply, Tai Yan raised his head.

    He looked at Jia Yang's black eyes full of worry and tension, and said, "What do you want to say?"

    Jia Yang: "My elder brother..."

     " Let it go."

When he lowered his expression, showing a look of humiliation, pain and anger, and was about to start his performance, Tai Yan suddenly suppressed it at this moment.

    Then...

    a breath with a little cold fragrance rushed into Jiayang's lips forcefully.

    Jia Yang was stunned for a moment, and when he came back to his senses, he struggled subconsciously.

    Jia Yang's struggle made Tai Yan narrow his eyes slightly.

    In the next second, he bit Jiayang's tongue fiercely, and at that moment, Jiayang's mouth was filled with the strong smell of rust and blood.

    Gayan broke out in cold sweat from the pain.

    However, Tai Yan hadn't withdrawn yet, and swept in wantonly. And whenever Gayan struggled a little, he would bite.

    It's not an ambiguous kind of bite, it's a real bite.

    Jia Yang's heart was half cold, he looked at the male protagonist with dark eyes, paused for a while and did not struggle anymore, but followed his movements.

    He didn't want to have his tongue bitten off for a kiss.

    After everything was over, although it was very strenuous, Gayan still tried his best to lean back and stay away from the male lead.

    Tai Yan didn't care about Jia Yang's actions this time, he said coldly to the outside: "Bring in the medicine." The

    outside responded immediately.