Solo Sikoa-Just One Smile

Start from the beginning

"Did you really put salt in it?" You nodded your head, not being able to get any words out. Even though Jey got pranked, he was still laughing.
When you looked at Solo, he still had no expression. He only shook his head in shame, watching everyone laugh.
-

People always say the 3rd time's the charm, right? Well hopefully this is when he breaks. You've been going easy on him, but now you weren't playing any games. You were gonna see him smile or laugh today.

This time you were gonna get help from one of Solo's old enemies, Boa. It might sound bad, but maybe it will get him to laugh. Basically, you and Boa were gonna pretend to get into an argument, so Solo could hear.

Most likely, he'll come over ready to fight, and then you'll get in the middle of them acting like a pick me girl. Basically, the Kissing Booth scene. It will throw everyone off guard and probably get a good laugh.

"Thanks again for this, Boa." Boa brushed you off. "It's fine, as long as I get to kiss him off one last time, I'm satisfied." You laughed, shaking your head. You both stopped near the Bloodline's locker room door.

"You remember the plan?" Boa nodded his head and you both sprung into action. "Boa, for the last time leave me alone!" Boa shook his head. "Come on, baby, just give me one chance and I'll show you what a real man is."

You rolled your eyes with a scoff. "No! Go find someone else, I'm not interested!" You opened the door, seeing everyone looking at you. "Y/n, I'm not gonna tell you again. Give me a chance!" Boa quickly grabbed your arm, spinning you around.

Solo was quick to get up, pulling you back behind him. "Oh Solo, long time no see." Boa smirked, looking at him up and down. "Now if you'll excuse me, me andY/n were having a talk." Boa attempted to reach behind him, but Solo grabbed his arm, giving him a daring look.

"If you don't let me go, I'll make you." Solo stepped closer, making them chest to chest, staring at each other. You got in between them, pushing yourself between them. "Hey, Solo, don't." Solo still started at Boa. "Hey, Solo, look at me. This isn't you." You put yours hands on his chest, gently pushing him back

The twins and Sami broke the serious moment, laughing in the background. They all understood the reference. Boa stopped his act, giving a laugh too while you joined in. It was the most pick me thing you've ever said. Solo mumbled something under his breath before waking off.

He couldn't believe you played with his emotions like that all for some stupid laugh. The twins stopped laughing, giving each other a knowing look. "Yo Uce, I think he's actually mad." You stopped laughing, looking at the direction he walked in.

"I'll go talk to him." You asked staff members which way he went and found him sitting in a dark area with boxes and crates. "Solo?" He had his back to you, not answering. You walked up beside him and sat down. "I'm sorry, if you're mad at me."

Solo didn't even spare you a glance nor opened his mouth. "Oh come on, you can't be mad at me forever!" You said, scooting around him to see his face, but he turned his head away. "Solo? Talk to me, please?" A frown formed on your face, as you felt tears form in your eyes.

Did you just ruin an important friendship? "Well, if you don't wanna talk to me, can you at least smile for me?" Solo broke character, finally looking at you. "Seriously, Y/n?" You shrugged your shoulders. "Just one smile?"

Solo finally gave in, smiling and laughing while shaking his head. "I wasn't about to talk to you for the rest of my life and all you wanted was a smile?" Your eyes grew wide as you looked at his face.

You jumped up, matching his smile, but bigger. "Yes, I did it! I got him to smile and laugh, and on the same day? Man, I'm too good!" You cheered loudly, wrestlers and staff members turning to you. You began running down the hall. "Y/n!" Solo grumbled getting up to chase after you.

-

"See I told you she would get him to laugh. Where's my $50?" Jimmy growled at Jey's request.

Unbeknownst to you and Solo, the brothers betted on if you could make him laugh by the end of the week and all it took was 3 days.

"Wanna make another bet?" Jimmy nodded his head at the thought of getting his money back. "If they get together within the end of this month, the loser pays the winner $50."