the two had been arguing all afternoon, and Ling Ke immediately pricked up his ears when he heard movement under the door in the evening.

 Qi Feng rubbed his head, gave him a comforting look, got out of bed and opened the door.

 "Mom!" He went out and yelled downstairs.

 A familiar voice came from below, with the calm breath and pleasant accent of a professional host: "Is your friend here?

 " go down."

 Ling Ke took a deep breath, compared to meeting "mother-in-law" as Qi Feng's boyfriend, he was more worried about another thing - afraid that Jiang Ying would remember him! If the other party brought up the TV station campaign, I would have exposed everything.

 Of course, this possibility is very small, because many years have passed, and Ling Ke was still underdeveloped when he went to participate in the election, and his appearance is very different from what he is now. What's more, the election was a special memory for Ling Ke, but for a well-known host like Jiang Ying, it might be nothing more than ordinary...

 Ling Ke silently recited a prayer in his heart, and followed Qi Feng downstairs.

 As soon as Jiang Ying took off her coat and handed it to the nanny, she saw the two children walking down one after the other.

 She had a watertight smile on her face, but her gaze was already sizing up and down Ling Keyi like a knife.

 Ling Ke looked at Jiang Ying calmly, but was a little surprised in his heart, because the woman in front of him was so well maintained, she was still the same as when he first saw her five years ago! This is the legendary freezing age technique?

 Ling Ke greeted Jiang Ying politely, and said, "I'm Qi Feng's classmate, Ling Ke."

 Jiang Ying nodded, admiring the other party's calm demeanor in her heart.

 Jiang Ying asked the two children to sit down on the sofa, and asked Ling Ke a few simple questions as an elder, including where Ling Ke's family lived, where he went to high school, and his current situation in school, etc.

 Ling Ke breathed a sigh of relief, Jiang Ying really didn't remember him.

 In fact, Jiang Ying had already asked Qi Feng about these things, but she just wanted Ling Ke to say it again.

 Seeing that Ling Ke's attitude was neither humble nor overbearing, and well-organized, Jiang Ying showed a hint of appreciation in her eyes. Although it was difficult for a while to accept the fact that her son was in love with a boy, the young man in front of her was indeed outstanding, no wonder Qi Feng liked it.

 When she first heard that Qi Feng was dating a boy, she really couldn't accept it, but in the past few days, she has also reflected a lot.

 The divorce experience in the early years has always made Jiang Ying feel that she owed her children. In addition, Qi Feng has been filial and considerate since she was a child, so she can no longer have too high demands on him. Seeing Qi Feng smirking while holding the phone every day, she was actually moved a long time ago.

 At this moment, she just wanted to probe into Ling Ke's background as someone who had experienced it, to verify whether her son had misjudged the person, that's all.

 But after some testing, she found that Ling Ke was more mature than Qi Feng!

 For example, when she was talking to Ling Ke just now, Ling Ke was calm and composed, but Qi Feng next to her was fidgeting, wanting to reach out and touch Ling Ke's shoulder for a while, and then used his eyes to signal himself not to ask too much, he was extremely nervous.