No, maybe what Ling Ke did was not true, the key is Qi Feng's attitude...

 Xu Junzhu turned his gaze to Qi Feng, his eyes full of questioning.

 Unexpectedly, Qi Feng grabbed the hand of the young man beside him, interlocked his fingers, and looked at him affectionately, before saying, "Well... just like what you saw, this is my boyfriend, Ling Ke."

 At this moment, Xu Junzhu's heart collapsed.

 Qi Feng smiled apologetically, and said, "I'm sorry, I might have scared you just now, but my boyfriend is more jealous..."

 Ling Ke: "..." More jealous, more jealous?

 Qi Feng: "Maybe I saw you with me and thought you were something...you understand."

 Xu Junzhu: "..." Do you understand? what do i know Can I be like those crazy bees, waves and butterflies?

 As if to appease Ling Ke, Qi Feng explained to Xu Junzhu in front of him: "She's just my former classmate."

 This sentence made Xu Junzhu so angry that he almost fainted—what is "just"?

 She regarded him as the white moonlight in front of the window and the cinnabar mole in her heart! And she was "just a former classmate" to him? ? ?

 This ruthless attitude of cannon fodder everyone in order to make his lover happy, completely annoyed the proud Xu Junzhu: "No, Qi Feng, I am your ex-girlfriend." Xu Junzhu almost said the three words "ex-girlfriend

 " It was gnashing of teeth.

 The corners of Ling Ke's eyes twitched when he heard this, and he secretly cursed "fuck", and calmly broke away from Qi Feng's hand.

 Qi Feng: "..."

 Immediately afterwards, Xu Junzhu crossed his arms again, and said mockingly, "Qi Feng, I never knew that you would still be with the same sex. When did your appetite get so big? Men and women take it all?"

 Qi Feng looked at the two with a headache, not knowing how to explain it, and he wanted to touch Ling Ke's hand quietly, but the other party dodged it.

 Xu Junzhu noticed this little trick, and his heart became more and more depressed: "Do Shen Yuezhe and the others know about this?"

 Qi Feng frowned: "I don't know, no one knows..."

 Xu Junzhu raised his eyebrows: "You fall in love with a boy, even your last The good brothers didn't tell you?"

 Qi Feng frowned, wondering: "It's not such an easy thing to come out of the closet, is it? Besides, I haven't met anyone I like before..." As

 he said, he gestured to Ling with his eyes Ke continued to "cooperate" and grabbed his hand along (strongly).

 Ling Ke: "..."

 Xu Junzhu's complexion changed again and again, and finally he couldn't stand it any longer, he stomped his foot and said, "I'll go first, let's talk about it another day." Qi Feng asked

 Xu Junzhu symbolically: "We... ...Send you off?"

 Xu Junzhu turned his head away and snorted softly: "No need!"

 Seeing Xu Junzhu stepping on the small high heels and walking away quickly, Ling Ke threw away Qi Feng again.

 He has calmed down a little bit from the impulsiveness just now, but his heart is still churning with various emotions... Annoyed that he did such an impulsive thing, ashamed that he kissed Qi Feng forcefully and his heart beat faster, angry at Qi Feng lied to him again, didn't he say that he never had a relationship? So what the hell is this "ex-girlfriend"?