He casually talked about Chuan Hanon's fingering practice, and his ten fingers quickly alternated from the bass to the treble.

 I haven't played for two months, and my fingers are a little stiff.

 Ling Ke played back and forth for two rounds, and after he had tried almost all eighty-eight keys, he turned his head to Qi Feng and said, "Well, the rebound is not very good..." He pressed the E key in the lower group of large characters , and said, "Yamaha's piano sound is pretty good."

 It may be that it has not been used for a long time and needs to be tuned, but it is enough for practice.

 "Don't audition, play a song and listen to it." Qi Feng smiled at him.

 Ling Ke's heart skipped a beat, he looked back at the keyboard, pondered for a while, and pressed the key.

 Qi Feng listened to it for a while, and soon realized that it was Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". This piece is very classic, and he also played it for a while when he was a child.

 It can be seen that Ling Ke has a good foundation, but... a little lacks a sense of acting.

 It may be related to his childhood learning. Qi Feng received the guidance of professional pianists when he was learning the piano, and paid more attention to the sense of rhythm and emotional investment on the basis of smooth playing.

 While listening intently, the sound of the piano changed abruptly and turned into...another piece of music.

 Qi Feng was slightly taken aback, a little strange, he played well, why did he suddenly change to "Sonata Impromptu"?

 Ling Ke played expressionlessly, but his heart was in a state of unrest.

 He knew that this kind of temptation was a bit stupid, but he couldn't help it...

 He wanted to remind Qi Feng to recall the ensemble five years ago by repeating the repertoire from that year.

 However, when he turned to look at Qi Feng after playing, he saw that the other party was intoxicated, and there was no other expression.

 After Qi Feng came back to his senses, he expressed his opinion seriously: "This impromptu song of yours is much better than the last one, it's very tense." Ling Ke raised his eyebrows... gone

 ?

 Qi Feng thought for a while, and then said: "Moonlight is also good. I feel that your foundation is quite solid. You can recite these songs. I guess you have to read the scores." Ling Ke lowered his eyes and didn't speak any more

 . The result of the temptation was evidently disappointing, but he could not show it.

 Originally, he thought, if Qi Feng remembered and talked about what happened five years ago, he said again: Oh, I just happened to go too.

 Then Qi Feng will know that they have met each other a long time ago...

 What an exciting development this is.

 ...It's all gone now.

 This idiot Qi Feng really completely forgot about him.

 Ling Ke sighed inwardly, and then the two switched places, Qi Feng playing instead.

 Qi Feng picked out a ballad, Ling Ke hadn't heard it before, but in terms of the difficulty of playing it, it didn't have any exaggerated playing skills, it was so simple that Ling Ke could play it after listening to it a few times.

 After Qi Feng finished playing, he turned his head excitedly to wait for Ling Ke's evaluation, but Ling Ke gave three words indifferently: "Not bad."