Thank You + Details

I'd like to thank every single one of you who have read this book over the past four months because it really does mean so so much to me!

I love each and everyone one of you with my whole heart as much as I broke my own in two.

I really hope you did enjoy the book I am going to put it onto my computer and solve all the spelling mistakes then re-publish it again because my mum wants to read it hahah.

You're all asking if I will write another book and that I will just I want to write the book before publishing it because keeping on top of it was the hardest part.

I have a lot of things planned and I am still deciding on what kind of book but I will let everyone know on my TikTok that I have a new book in the making (emsxpablo)

Send in some ideas of what you'd like to see in another book but it won't be a definite yes that I will have it happen but it's a maybe so we will see!!

I have some plans here is a few..

Pedri's Childhood Best friend - (won't be the name of the book) she moves away from the Canary Islands and comes back on her 18th to her best friend but this time in Barcelona and that's when she meets Gavi

The Girl Living a Normal Life - (also not the name of the book) She is just like all us she adores Gavi so much but she's just another girl living in a whole different country watching the games from her bedroom everyday till she decides to books flights and hotels to Barcelona.

Pedri x Gavi - (again not the name of the book) This one would be a love triangle with the two boys.

Or we could do one where the girl doesn't know Pablo at all in anyway and they bump into each other not even in Barcelona it could be in America during the tour or in Japan ect.

It's not a yes I will do any of these because I will probably find out some more plans but these are just some examples so let me know!!!

Anyway, Thank you all so so much for everything I love you all <33