Home Alone

I don't know what it is but I honestly hate being home alone. Nothing feels right when it's quiet. I was laying on my couch with my legs up and the tv was on.

I was basically on lockdown as they wouldn't let me leave the house. Pablo promised to take me on a walk today to help my bones from stiffening up because I am still a football player.

My foot was less painful today though it's been three days since the injury. I swear Pablo never goes home either he's been here since it happened he refuses to leave my side.

Beginning to feel something towards Pablo felt wrong but then it put me into such a deep thought, have those feelings always been.. there? I couldn't stop thinking of this but it can't be right?

My father tried to take days off work to look after me but we told him i'd be okay and they'd stay by my side as best as they can. It took him a while to adjust to the fact his daughter was sitting down on the couch switch a sprained ankle and a nearly broken tail bone.

Yes i've been on this damn couch since the day I was injured. I heard the door open making me sit up peering my eyes over the top. Pedri walked over and looked towards me with a smile. "Hey there."

I chuckled and sat back down looking back up to the tv. "Hey, Where's Pablo?" He was putting stuff away that he'd just bought us from the shop as this was his last night because his parents were coming home tomorrow.

I was quite gutted actually because I was gonna miss seeing both him and Pablo everyday but then it means I can finally bring my best friend back round without her sneaking off with my cousin.

"He's on his way he shouldn't be long, he had to head home for some more clothes his family are in america right now." He walked into the room throwing a packet of crisps onto my chest.

I opened up the back and ate one. "Thank you." He nodded and sat over from me. "You gonna miss me when I go home?" I laughed a little while eating my crisps. "I am but at the same time I'm glad to get rid of you."

He laughed as the door again opened as Pablo walked in placing his bag down at the side gently lifting up my legs and sitting below me. "That was so much bloody energy I swear."

Pedri and I laughed as Pablo looked at me and ran his fingertips along my knee. "So how you feeling?" I looked at him as I furrowed my brows then crossing my arms. "I want to move. You promised you'd take me out so you better!"

He chuckled as he let out a small pout. "Yes mi amour I will still take you out." Mi amour was a new one but I liked it. "When?" He shook his head as he turned his head to look up at the tv. "There's no rush García."

I groaned as I ate the rest of my crisps watching the tv as the two of them spoke about whatever random stuff they usually talk about. "Right I have places to be, Pablo take her out and don't drop her."

Pablo nodded as Pedri leaned down to place a kiss onto my forehead. "If he drops you I give you permission to murder him and I'll take the blame hm" I laughed a little and nodded. "Yes sir."

Pablo shoved Pedri playfully as he walked passed him then out the door as he then began helping me stand up. I took my crutches holding them tightly into my hand. "Here you'll need to get changed first."

I looked at my clothes and sighed then Pablo carried me up the stairs and into my room. He picked out a warm comfy outfit for me laying it out onto my bed next to me. "There. Shout me when you're done."

I thanked him as he walked out I started taking my dirty clothes off and putting my new clothes on. You'd think I was being over dramatic it's a sprain no big deal. I can walk on my foot but my back is the reason it's so hard.

It feels like a break but it just isn't well I don't actually know what a break feels like but if it's anything as bad as this then I don't want it. "Gavira!" He walked into my room seconds later and smiled down at me.

He picked me up again as if we had just gotten married for me to wrap my arms around his neck. He took me down the stairs and I slid on my sliders. I held onto my crutches again as we slowly walked out of the house together.

He was so close to me paranoid of me falling, He locked the door with my keys as he then
loved back towered me. He didn't hold me he just kept one of the closest eyes on me ever.

"See Gavira when I first met you when you turned up to my meal with Pedri I never thought you'd become this close to me." I watched as a warm smile appeared onto his lips then he nodded. "Me neither García me neither."

We walked towards a little ledge with a high wall that so far but so close from the beach. We were already so high up so we sat down onto this wall facing out at the water and the sunset in front of us.

"I think meeting you was my most favourite part of coming to that meal." I tilted my head slightly as his words to then lean my head onto his shoulder. "You've been trying to say something to me for the past few days but you've not had the chance to right?

I heard the way he sucked in his cheek then his bottom lip into his top teeth. His hands that were sitting in his lap were now being cracked. He was nervous which made me wonder so much more on what he had to say.

I was nervous too this could be anything. I didn't get up from his shoulder I kept looking out into the water in front of us as the small waves made splashy noises my brain found it fascinating in a way.

I watched the water hit off the wall to figure out if it was becoming higher of if it was going lower. I then realised it was going lower which brought a small smile to my lips.

Pablo was still trying to fit these words out his mouth he finally packed in the courage as he stopped sucking onto his bottom lip to then look at me with a small gentle smile plastered over his lips.

"I love you Macie."