Christmas Day

I woke up the morning of Christmas I was absolutely buzzing for this. I got up just as a little kid would jumping on Gavi. "Wake up! It's Christmas!" He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Mais what time is it." He laughed a little as he sat up looking at his phone. "Seven Macie Seven." I nodded quickly and got out the bed. "Get up!!!" He laughed again as I ran out the room down the corridor to Pedri's room.

I ran straight through his door and jamp onto his bed. "Pedri wake up!! It's Christmas!!"He grabbed his pillow beside him and threw it towards me. "Macie you're such a child." I rolled my eyes pushing him out of the bed. "It's Christmas!! Up!!!"

I slipped off his bed and ran down the stairs sitting on the floor of the living room right next to the tree waiting for them to come down. Before they came down I turned my head towards there kitchen door and there he was.

My father was standing at the door with a cup of coffee in his hand with a smile on his lips. "Papa" I jumped up from the floor as I walked towards him but quickly wrapping my arms around his so tightly. "Papa you're here. You're really here."

He held me and I could feel the smile on his face. He placed a kiss onto the top of my head. "I promised your mother one thing. That I would be there every birthday, every Christmas. Your 18th was your mothers most special Christmas. You'll see why."

I looked up at him as a tear pricked my eye though he wiped it away. "Today is not for tears mija." I smiled again walking back to the tree as the boys sat on the sofa. "We knew by the way."

I laughed a little as I then shook my head picking up a gift for each of them to open. I passed them their gifts then looked down at my own taking one from Pedri. It was pretty big but felt as if it was in a box.

I unwrapped the paper revealing a box as I rolled my eyes and looked towards Pedri. "You wrapped the bloody box." He smirked looking towards me as he opened a jumper I had gotten him. "Thank you for the jumper and yes I wrapped the box issue?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes at him as I opened up the box reaching inside. I was met with a large cushion as I took it out the box my eyes scanned along the photo that was on the cushion. It was the photo that was taken the day I'd first met Pablo at my meal for getting on the Barcelona team.

I pouted at the cushion then looked up at Pedri. "Thank you so much." He winked then smiled as he opened up a few more things. Already I have a few clothes, the cushion, new jewellery, shoes and few photo frames of me and the club, me and Pedri, me and Pablo and me and my father.

These were the things I am to take with my to Manchester once I officially move within a few weeks though for a odd reason it actually hasn't hit me that I'm moving away from my home and my family it's odd.

Pablo doesn't seem to like speaking about it he never really brings it up and I hate to be leaving him for this long. It's Christmas and leaving is the last thing I should be thinking about.

Pablo then passed me over a pressed that was long but it also felt really soft. I opened it up unrolling this kind of blanket. It was a big blanket with a load of photos of Pablo and I on it. I pouted again as I looked up at Pablo. "I love it."

He smiled down at me as he kneeled down next to me wrapping his arms around me. "I thought you would." I smiled as I laid my head against his chest. "Here open this one." I passed him the little box I had wrapped with the ring.

He took the gift from my hand as he began to open it. He got through the paper then onto opening the box, he opened it up as his eyes scanned along the ring he just started crying as it must've hit him.

"It's to match my own." He shook his head putting the ring on as I brought him closer to me his head pressed against my shoulder. "I love you Mais. Please don't leave me. Please don't go." He sobbed into my shoulder I had no words but held him while running my hand through his hair.