Miracle Baby

2 Years Later

It's Emmie's 6th birthday today which is honestly going through us all so much because of how big she is. Though she's understanding my cancer situation a lot more and it's scaring me for her.

We were told recently that the treatment I was on just stopped working so only yesterday they had put me on a new one but I seem fine and I'm just going with the flow at this point to see how long I get left with my family.

I heard Emmie making her way down stairs while Pablo and I were sat in the living-room on the sofa waiting for her to run into the room to open up her gifts we had bought her.

In the last year Pablo and I bought a new home just on the outside of Barcelona around the pretty views, our house is like a white moderne house and we have the most beautiful view from our bedroom.

Pedri got a girlfriend and he moved in with her only a few months later but he still comes and visits every now and then and obviously we see him at the games when I am able to go now and then Pablo sees him at training.

Though it's so perfect between the three of us and we love it just so so much no matter how much we miss living with Pedri we always seem to make it work. Emmie's been getting better at football she still plays for Barça of course but she's the best in the team.

I take her to training while Pablo's out and I go to her games the days I can't attended Pablo's as Emmie's are less crowded. I hate missing a Barça game after going to every single one my entire life it breaks me.

"Mummy! Daddy!" Emmie yells as she comes banging through the door and looks at us with a large smile against her lips while she looks at her presents only across from Pablo and I. Pablo had his arm around my waist while he watched Emmie walk towards her gifts.

"Best parents ever!" She says with a large smile and a giggle. I just know when she starts high school we will be known as the cool parents. She's really popular in school but I always make sure nobodies using her for fame because I don't want to send her to a private school.

Emmie takes her cards first opening them up with a smile on her face as she ready through them taking the money and placing it aside. I know she's still young but I like giving her options when it comes to money.

"Thank you both so much!" She says then opens a few of her gifts. Most were just toys, football tops, but Pablo and I decided on buying her a ring as she is always asking about mine on my finger and how much she loves it

So we bought her a silver ring with the most beautiful pink love heart gem on the top and I honestly just hope she loves it as much as I do when she opens it up. We also got her and Ipad so she would stop stealing our phones when she wakes up.

"Mummy.. the rings beautiful!!!" She smiles slipping it onto her finger. "Daddy chose it." I say smiling back at her. "Thank you so much daddy." She says and gets up to hug us both so tightly. My girls so young but so old!

Within the day of Emmie's birthday we all had the best time ever, the family all came round enjoyed theirselves and we all just partied until around eight at night which I say is pretty auto le for a swim year old to get ready for bed.

We went up tucking her into her big girl bed we got her and kissing her goodnight with a smile on my face. "We love you." I say as Pablo kisses her head. "I love you both too." She says thwn rolls over to fall asleep.

Though recently I have felt awful and we don't know if it's the Cancer or if there's something else wrong with me so I decided on taking another pregnancy test though I say another like I take one all the time but I haven't took one since Emmie.

Pablo and I wait a while for the results and I just look to him shaking my head. "I can't do it! I can't. You check." I say as he slowly lifts himself up reaching towards the pregnancy test and he looks at it his eyes scanning over it before a smile grows.

"Macie. We're having a baby!" He says as he pulls me into such a tight hug and kisses my head over and over. "We're having a baby?!!!" I yell and hug him tightly with a few nervous laughs. I was scared to do this again but I was honestly so so excited.

I had Pablo by my side this time and I am sure that's all that actually matter and oh I cannot wait to tell Pedri he's going to be so chuffed and excited and oh I am so so so happy this is all we needed. Happy news.