Pablo's Injury

April 14th

I still haven't told Pablo about baby, It's been a month since I found out and I just can't bring myself to tell him and I wish I knew why I just couldn't.

Pablo is playing against Real Madrid today so I get to watch him on tv. I am pretty excited because I haven't been able to get through to the Barça Tv+ channel for the past few weeks.

His games in around an hour which gives me time to process my situation on how to tell him about this baby but honestly I had no idea how I was going to do it.

My mind was blank so I was sitting in my living room with my Barça top on my hair up in a messy bun and some of Pablo's grey sweats I secretly stole from his suitcase.

I turned the channel over as I waited for the game to begin. I had ordered myself a McDonald's because what I have raised is that this baby wants food all the time.

I have no morning sickness which I am grateful for but I am not grateful for how much food baby needs. I stood up as it came to door thanking the driver then running back into the living room with my food.

I sat down onto the sofa as the game kicked off. I was eating my McDonalds while Lewandowski scored. I got up from the couch with a small jump I yelled. "YESSSS."

This honestly made me miss being at the games. I miss jumping around for them to run up and hug me ohhh stop it because it just makes me want to cry!!!

I got quite a lot of close ups to Pablo though and woah he is honestly beautiful. I love this boy with my entire heart I swear he is beautiful on and off screen.

It came onto second half as I was watching the ball and the players. Vini came in behind Oablo taking him down by the ankles. Pablo's head was hit off his knee and he ended up on the ground non-responsive.

My reaction immediately stood up. I dropped my cup as the juice went everywhere. I heard nothing I couldn't hear anything or see I couldn't think. I ran into my room I took my shoes putting them on so fast.

I grabbed my keys and my phone running out the door. I spammed Pablo with messages after messages I tried calling Pedri but I remembered the game was still on. My eyes started watering I called him and there was no answer.

I was crying I had already booked the ticket to Barça and my flight leaves in the next twenty minutes. I got out the car locking it as I ran towards the airport.

I had nothing with my I looked a mess I was crying but I had to get on that plane I had no choice. I got a call from Phil as I was boarding. I answered it but I just couldn't breathe.

"Macie? Macie? Where are you??"

"I'm- I'm I-I I-m going home- P-Pab-" I took deep breathes but I just couldn't I was so worried. He was unresponsive his head hit so hard off his knee that could be something.

"I know. I know I watched. just breathe Macie. Breathe."

I ended the call I couldn't speak anymore. The flight took way too long for my liking I couldn't message due to how high up we were, I couldn't move..

We eventually got home to Barça, I ran off the plane and into a taxi. I called Pedri as he picked up as soon as I called. "Mais??" I cried again but in relief.

"P where is he? Where is he Pedri where??"

"He's at the hospital Mais i'm there just now."

"Okay. Okay." I ended it as I told the driver where to go. He took my there I paid him then I ran out and into the hospital.

"Pablo Gavira??? Where is he?" I ran in as Pedri looked towards me with his brows raised. He ran up to me and took me into his arms. "Macie why are you here?"

I shook my head as I looked up at him. "Pedri where is he?" He spoke to the nurse as they took us to Pablo's room. I walked inside and his eyes were closed and he was pushed up to these machines.

I held his hand tightly as I sat next to him on a chair just next to the bed. I leant my head against the bed closing my eyes tightly. "Please open your eyes please open your eyes."

Pedri walked in placing his hand onto my shoulder. "Hey." I looked up at him as he held my shoulder tighter. "He's okay. It was a big hit to the head as of a football was thrown at him full force. He's okay."

I nodded taking a few breaths looking towards Pablo. I just wanted him to open his eyes and wake up. I just wanted to hear his voice I wanted him to hold me like he would.

It's been three hours since I got here and he still hasn't opened his eyes. I felt the way his hand tightened around my own as I looked up to his face. He was looking down at me with a small smile on his lips. "Hey.."

The relief that came off my chest was unreal. I felt so much better. "Come here." I stood up as I got into the bed laying my head onto his shoulder. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

Pedri left just hours ago because he had to get a few things for Pablo. He placed kiss onto my forehead running his hand along  my waist. "I'm okay. It was a big bump I know but I'm okay."

I nodded closing my eyes tightly taking another few breaths. "But you flew all the way out here for me?" I rolled my eyes a little and chuckled. "Yes, I did. You scared me." He smiled a little though I could feel his breathing against my head.

"I scared myself honestly." I smiled a little more as I looked back towards him. "You're okay." He nodded with a smile. "I'm okay." We stayed there for a little laying there just in silence.

I was planning on telling him about the baby but then someone was at the door frame of the door. We looked up as I raised my brow looking at her. "Pablo? Why is she here?" It was Laila.

I looked down at Pablo then over at Laila. "What? Why are you here more like?" She glared at me as she walked closer. "Laila why are you here??" Pablo said as I looked between them.

"Pablo we're together don't tell me you hit your head that hard?" My hand was on my chest I was again struggling to breathe. I walked towards the door holding it tightly with my hand. "Macie! Stop! She-"

I slammed the door behind me as I ran out of the hospital. I bumped into Pedri who was on his way back inside. I shook my head at him. "Don't go back in." He looked at me raising his brow. "Mais?"

I walked towards the car. "Him and Laila. They're together." Pedri's eyes widened he had no idea but I saw the rage that went through him. "No.." I nodded. Pedri got into the car. "Where to?"

I sighed as I laid back against the chair as I started crying again. "I have to get back to Manchester. I have training tomorrow." I wiped my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"Why would he.. him out of all people do that to us?" Pedri shook his head looking towards me as he then drove towards the airport. "Are you sure you want to leave Mais.. and I honestly wish I knew."

I nodded as I looked down at my feet. I felt so drained like I had no words to how I felt in this moment it felt as if I had nothing left and I was now alone.

————————————————————————-

I had to break your hearts at some point.

Macie is 4 months pregnant but her bump isn't visible it's one of those bumps just letting you know!!