Halloween Date

Today is halloween but while Pedri and Emmie decide to get the whole house ready for all the spooky trick or treaters Pablo and I decided that it was only best if we take time away on a date as we haven't spent as much time alone together in a while.

We didn't want anything too fancy so we decided to go to the beach with a few blankets, pillows and some pizza. It may be October but there is times where we get these really nice days and this is indeed one of them.

"Macie you almost ready?" I slipped on my wedges to go with my long beige skirt and a beige boob tube that came with it as a two piece. I had my full face of makeup on and my hair done up in lose curls.

I made my way out the room grabbing my keys, bag and phone the running down the stairs. "Readier than ever." I smile. "Don't you look stunning." He says as I let out a small chuckle. "You look stunning yourself." He winked as we went towards the door.

I opened the door to see a figure standing there ready to knock a figure I haven't seen in such a long time. I looked the figure up and down then to Pablo. "I'm not talking to you. Bye Ems bye P!!" I say walking out the door.

"Macie.. Please?" I shook my head closing the door walking towards my car. Pablo didn't want involved so he didn't even speak he let go of my hand and quickly got into the car. "Macie." U turned towards her. "You have no right to be here. You said you weren't even sorry!"

She looked down at her shoes and then back up at me. "Macie I didn't mean that! I was being selfish and I am really sorry!" I scoffed with a sarcastic laugh opening the door to the car. "Go fuck yourself Laila." I get into the car slamming the door closed taking a deep breath.

"You good?" He asked as I then looked towards him and nodded. "Yeah.. just drive." I slipped on my belt over my waist while he started driving towards the beach. "She had no reason to come here!" I say still fuming from what had just happened.

"I know Macie I know. Calm down." He says taking my hand into his own. "She walked out on me! Not the other way around!" He nodded his thumb gently caressing my knuckles. "Let it out." He adds. "What now i'm dying she thinks it's okay to just appear?!"

This hit Pablo so much but he took a deep breath and kept in driving his hand tightly in my own. "I'm sorry." I say because that wasn't fair. "No no." He shakes his head. "You're right it's okay." He sighs a little looking at me for a few second then back to road.

"She had months to come around. If not years are this point!" I was so done. It was really angering me. "Let's have this nice lovely date with no stress and no fake people hm?" He asked squealing my hand. "Agreed." I said nodding towards him.

We then arrived at the takeaway and Pablo went in to get us pizza, chips and cheese. I wanted to pay since this whole date thing was my idea but no apparently not. We also brought some no-alcoholic drink since Pablo's cutting since his birthday and he's driving.

It just adds to the vibe and makes us look a lot more cooler. He came out and out the pizzas in the back seat because he refused to put them on my leg as they're either too greasy or too hot. Which I do appreciate him for actually.

He then got back into the car closing his door putting back on his belt and then turning to look at me. "You okay?" I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest. "Better than ever." I say. "Better than ever." I repeat.

He chuckles a little then driving us down another five minutes before we reached the beach. "Destination met." I giggled getting out the car but he quickly ran round to my door opening it up for me. "Ain't you a little cutie." I say while I take his hand stepping out.

"Just practicing for the day I make you my wife." He says as I then jump onto his back after closing my door taking a good tight grip as he already had the pizzas and things in his hand. He walked toward the beach as I then jumped off his back.

I sent down the blankets neatly with the pillows then I got out the little drink and set it down by the pizza. I took off my wedges and got onto the blanket laying down. "This is lovely." I say. Pablo takes off his shirt and sits down just next to me. "You're lovely." He says.

I hold his hand into my own just looking towards him with so much admiration in me. "What?" He laughs as his cheek begin to go red. "Nothing!" I giggle. "Nothing." I repeat. "It's been a while since we've had a little catch up hm?" He says when I nod in agreement.

"I think it's hard when you've got so much to do within your week like our training days are separate then we've got the games and need to make time for Emmie and Pedri." He nodded then looks out to the water. "That's true yeah."

I smiled looking to where he was looking. "Oh Fernando told me they've found s house." He says as I then gasp. "Really?" I yell. "They hace yeah." Awh how proud of them I was. "Though it isn't here." I then sigh a little. "Where?" I ask.

"Canary Islands, it's more home to then than Barça is." He says though I should've actually known this they are my family. "Though I said they can come every weekend to watch the game and stay over." I smiled then leaned back into the pillow.

"Well as long as they're here and not so far away." He nodded in agreement biting into a pice of pizza. "Oh this is lovely." He says as I then take a bite and it was very nice. "Oh it is." I reply then look into the water. "I love this place." I say. "Me too." He replies then takes my hand into his own.

"I love you." I smile looking towards him. "I love you." I reply and lean down placing a gentle kiss against his lips. I then laid against his shoulder and we sat like this for the rest of the night before we decided to head home.

——————————————————————-

Since a nice date was asked for.

Love y'all <3