Heartbreak

I got out my car back at my house walking inside. I flew to Spain for a boy who cheated on me. I honestly couldn't believe it out of everything that could've happened him cheating was crazy.

I walked inside my house closing and locking the door behind me. I walked into my room looking around it and half the things in here were to do with him.

I walked over to my bed laying down and I just cried. I cried to the point where I just couldn't breathe. I had so many missed calls from Pablo, Pedri and Phil. I just didn't answer any of them and blocked Pablo's number.

He has no right to call me after that, with Laila too are you joking me. Anyone but her honestly. Pedri said he doesn't even want to look in Pablo's way anymore and and I understand him.

He betrayed us both is ways nobody can actually explain. He hurt me he promised he wouldn't. I looked at my finger to the promise ring and I wanted to take it off but I couldn't bring myself to it.

I must've cried myself to sleep because I woke up the next morning realising I do have training. I heard a knock at my door so I rubbed my eyes a little walking towards the door.

I unlocked it and opened it to Phil standing there. "What's happened?" I shook my head as I left the door open for him while I walked into the living room. I sat myself down onto the couch into a little ball.

Phil sat down just next to me and took my hand into his. "Talk to me. You know you can." I closed my eyes taking another breath then looking back up to him. "He cheated on me.. with my ex best friend.."

Phil was in shock he didn't know what to say he just brought my closer to him with his arms wrapped around me so tightly. Phil was a brother he brought me in like a brother would.

I don't know how I am going to cope with this but it's just gonna have to be. "I need to call- Pedri then I have to go to training.." He nodded as I stood up. "I'll take you to training. I'll be outside."

I walked into my room picking up my phone calling Pedri. He answered within seconds. "Hey Mais."

"Hey.. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay are you?"

"Coping."

"Mais I can fly to Manchester if you need me."

"P I'm okay. Phil is here right now if I need you I will call just don't let Gavi ask you about me it's over."

"I don't want to talk to him I've moved his things he's going home."

"Okay, I have to go."

"Stay safe Macie."

"I promise."

I ended the call as I put on my training kit, I threw my hair up and grabbed my boots. I didn't take my phone with my I left it laying on my bed while I walked outside to Phil's car.

I got in closing the door putting on my belt waiting for the click then leaning back into my seat. He didn't speak to me he just left me be. I felt a tear falling from my eye so I wiped it.

I wanted this to be just a normal day but I knew my heart couldn't take it. I wish this was Barça training they'd understand but I am literally here for Barça to get money.

I thanked Phil for the drive as I got out the car. I made my way towards the pitch putting my boots on. I'm sure Phil has said something because nobody came near me or even spoke to me.

I was glad about that I didn't really feel like anyone being near me. I got on with the training I took my anger and pain into it as I kicked the ball.

Football always gave me a better feeling it always made me feel better about myself. I finished off the training as I made my way back to the parking lot.

Phil was there so I got in the car. "How was it." I sighed a little as I again put on my belt turning to look at him. "It was okay.. Can we go pick up Ronnie?"

Phil smiled a little then shrugged. "I don't see why not." He drove us back to his home. He went inside as he walked back out with Ronnie. Ronnie ran to my side of the car I opened my door and picked him up taking him onto my lap.

"Hey little man. I missed you very much." He wrapped his little arms around me as I did too. "Me missed you too Mais!!" Mais.. He called me Mais and for the first time since Pedri I'm going to allow it.

I smiled a little as I held him close to me it just made me a little more excited to my baby.. My baby I found out from the doctor she is really little and apparently my body won't show the bump till I am at least 7-8 months ahead.

This is how I ended up with the decision of not telling anyone until I am ready and that could be at birth or it could be a few months before but I want to go solo I don't want Pablo knowing I am pregnant or he's gonna expect me to come back.

Baby is due September 5th only a month after Pablo's and a few days before my own. It's unusual for babies to come on their due date so I would actually rather baby an August baby if possible.

I haven't asked for the gender yet I want to find out the day baby's born though I could also change my mind about that. I eventually put Ronnie into his car seat in the back. "Where to?"

Phil got in as he looked to me. "Ronnie where you wanna go?" I asked him because I needed something to cheer me up in a way. "I wanna gooooo play football!" I looked at Phil and we both nodded so we drove to a park.

We always had a ball and boots in the car so as we got to the park we got out the ball and the boots then we all ran about the pitch playing football.

———————————————————————-

May 14th

Today I was actually going for a scan for the baby. I am 5 months along the pregnancy still going strong still playing football and nobody knows.

Though I have actually changed my mind and I do want to know the gender. So I got into my car making my way to the hospital for my 5 month scan.

————————————————————————

Next chapter you will find out babys gender.