Memories

March 14th

It's been a month since I last saw Pablo but we've kept in contact more than ever. Pedri came to visit only a few weeks ago he had a meeting in Liverpool so came up to Manchester to see me.

Though since then i've just been training, playing and going through the memories on my phone. Some memories have been hitting harder than I thought and i've shred a few tears.

As of this one. It was a picture of Pablo and I when we were at the red carpets pretending to be together. The way he was looking at me just shows this boy has always been in love with me.

Then there was a photo of Pedri and I at the beach when we were little and I tell you this photo is one of my favourites so I did decide to upload it onto instagram to annoy him.

liked by pablogavi and 345,657 others
maciexgarcia P x

pablogavi aww

pedri mais why!!
^
pedri we cute tho

I loved this photo for so long when I was a little girl it always reminded me on how much Pedri was my closest person. He is my person also he's the one I run to when I honestly need someone.

Then I had this other photo of Laila and I. I looked at it for a few minutes because I just didn't really know how to feel. She was my best friend but she was on a beach while I was drugged.

I shook my head then going onto the next photo that was me and my mother oh how I missed my mother. My best friend, I never really speak about my mothers death due to how it happened.

My mother got cancer. Cancer which she only lasted six months with. I lost her right in front of me the words that came out her mouth were "I love you Mais." Hence why since her Pedri is the only person in this world to call me Mais.

She dropped, her hand was tughtky in mine and it stopped she stopped squeezing and she went cold, blue. I was a ten year old girl then. She gave me the passion to football my mother.

She was one of the best woman's footballer in my own opinion but the supporters loved her just as much. Pablo told me once she was a big inspiration to him and he wishes he had the chance to meet her.

She would love him, my mother had the biggest heart. My father hasn't been the same without her they were inseparable they showed me the reason of true love.

My reason on knowing how Pablo is my one and my forever is because of how my father treated my mother. It's as of Pablo watched their relationship or if my mothers his guardian angel.

Though my mother and I were inseparable we done everything together, she taught me football, she gave me my style, she travelled with me to placed I always wanted to go.