Gavira Rumours

I woke up the next morning to an explode of messages, emails, news posts and phone calls. I picked up my phone from my bedside table and I let out a sigh.

I opened my phone with my face ID clicking directly onto the news post. I looked at the post scanning my eyes through what has been written bringing my palm to my forehead.

elpais

elpais.com

Pablo Gavi and Macie Garcia spotted on Barceloneta beach last night around eight pm. The two have been spotted together more than once in the past few days with Garcia's cousin Pedri.

It has been said that the two have a very strong bond and are hoping for their relationship to develop into a long lasting lover.

More about Pablo Gavi here....

This is a joke one trip to the beach and the whole entire world is up and ready to attack us saying we're ready for a relationship! I have no feeling for Pablo Gavi! How would they know anything!!

I then began scrolling through the messages that I have had since everything was posted the many messages stressed me out. The minute I saw the message from Xavi and Jona I just didn't have any idea what I was gonna do.

Xavi

I always knew you
and Pablo had a
spark!!

No! No it's nothing
like that trust me!!

I groaned and threw my phone onto my sheets grabbing my pillow bringing it over my face. I screamed into the pillow making Pedri run into my bedroom. "Macie! What the?" He walked over to my bed taking the pillow off my face and sitting down beside me.

"What's going on?" He asked and I looked at him with tears dripping from my eyes, I don't know why I'm crying I'm more angry than sad. He then shuffles closer to me pulling my body into his arms placing a small kiss onto my temple. "Hey hey, it's okay just breathe you're okay."

I knew I was okay and I knew I was going to be okay but this just pushed my limits. I had no words and I didn't know how to cope realising that this is now my life and this is how I have to live.

A few minutes after I had finally calmed down. Pedri pulled away from me and wipes the remaining tear from my cheek and shuffled backwards again. "Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong." I looked up at him taking a deep breath and nodded.

"It's the Gavira Rumours Pedri. I don't know how I feel about it.. it's not true!" He tilted his head a little seeming a bit disappointed but then nodded and sucked his lip in between his teeth.
"I'm gonna speak to someone about this okay? You message or call Pablo."

I wasn't really sure if I wanted to make a phone call to Pablo but at this moment I feel as if it's my only big chance and an important chance at that.
Pedri stood up and made his way out of my bedroom. I heard his footsteps run downstairs so I then grabbed my phone again.

I was scrolling through my contacts to find Pablos name but his name came up on my phone calling me just before I had the chance. I clicked the answer button bringing it to my ear as I rested my back against my head board. "Garcia? are you okay? Pedri told me that this has stressed you out!"

Pedri telling him? Isn't he fast. I signed into the phone closing my eyes squeezing them tightly. "It has, I'm sorry if that offends you Gavira but I can't live a life like this." I heard the sigh he tried to quiet down at the other end of the phone. "Play along."

I then raised my brow to myself and put the phone onto loud speaker placing it against my sheets. "Play along?! What is that supposed to mean?" He let out a small laugh but I don't see how this is funny in any way.

"Come to the red carpet event with me tonight.  Let them think we are already more than friends, it stops the rumours it'll help you." I say in silence for a few minutes before biting against my tongue to keep these words in but then they slipped out. "Okay, I'll play along."

I cold feel his warm smile that was on his face as I looked down at my phone and he was breathing slightly different than before. "Have a good day Garcia. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around each other. "You too Gavira." I then clicked the end call button and I suddenly felt at ease.

This better work is all that I kept repeating in my head. Oh this better work Pablo this better bloody work! It took me s good thirty minutes before I gave Laila a call. She answered within seconds so excited to figure out the real story.

"Tell me everything!!" was the first words to leave her mouth when the facetime connected, I laughed a little. I found this side of Laila amusing actually. "Well, Gavira and I went to the beach last night because I was going for one of my daily walks and asked him to tag along. This group of kids seen us and started taking a bunch of photographs. I know it seems like I was about to kiss him but I was asking him if we could leave and head home."

I watched how she would take slow bites of her sandwich she was eating just incase I finished my sentence and she was to but in and tell me a little more. She nodded along to every fact that came from me and that what I loved about her was the way she could understand.

"So nothing between Pablo and you just a bunch of teenagers being teenagers?" I nodded with a warm laugh as I sat her down so she was able
to see me. "Yes exactly, Gavira said we should play along. It took me a few minutes but then I agreed so we're going to the Red Carpet together tonight."

Laila gasped clapping her hands together in such excitement standing up from her bed grabbing her phone. "You need a dress, heels, jewellery!!! ahh I'm so excited for you Macie!!! I'll be round soon mwah!!." She blew a kiss towards the camera as she ended the call I stood up getting changed into comfy clothes and chuckled to myself.

I guess I have things to do I shrugged away as I walked downstairs to Pedri and my father in the living-room together hsving a conversation about their football life's. Pedri looked up at me and s smile appeared onto his face. "Hey, you're looking better." I nodded towards my cousin as I walked over and leaned my hands on the back of the couch.

"I do feel a little better yeah. Gavira and I have decided to play along. That means you both have to as well." My father and Pedro both nodded and smiled up at me. "We will." I thanked them
both and turned towards the door as it went off. It's only Laila don't worry. I smiled at the two walking towards the door and opening it up.

"Hey!" Laila squealed and jumps into my arms with this large smile plastered onto her face. "I'm so excited I absolutely love dress shopping!!" She chuckled as I laughed dragging her towards the living-room. "Pedri you still here huh?" Pedri rolled his eyes at her and stood up off the couch. "I am. Now enjoy your little date girls." He laughed and made his way out the living room.

————————————————————————-

fake relationships are fr my fave!!!

so excited to show you guys what happens throughout this "play along" game!!

spelling could also be bad my computer wasn't working tonight!!

anyway goodnight <33