Emmie's First Game

We were in the car making our way to the Emmie's first ever Barça game which I was pretty excited about but it also meant that anything with Pablo could happen.

Pedri is driving because Emmie hasn't became the most fond of cars she doesn't really appreciate them or being in them for that fact. "Mummy we see daddy?" Pedri looked through the mirror raise his brow.

I hasn't told him that she knew who her father was or that she had a Gavi shirt on underneath her jacket. I wanted to get her one of the hot chocolates from the lady I hate of course because she is a mini me.

We got to the stadium as I got her out the car walking inside the front with Pedri. I got Pedri to go get us a hot chocolate each and Xavi came over to us. "This little Emmie?"

I smiled towards him as I then nodded. "Yup it iss." Emmie looked at him as she put her arms out using her hands like she was going to grab him. "No darling say hi."

She pulled her arms back as she looked at me for a second then back to Xavi. "Hi sir!" Xavi laughed a little looking towards her. "Hello little one." She giggled as Xavi then walked off as I put her down.

"Okay darling go check out the pitch it's down those stairs." I watched her run down the stairs of the tunnel while I turned to look at Pedri who came out with our hot chocolates. "Thank you very much."

                              Pablo's POV

I was in the changing room with the boys as I got changed into my kit. I put on my boots then stood up deciding to go for a stroll because in my eyes it was weird Pedri wasn't here yet.

I walked down the stairs walking onto the pitch as I saw this little girl running around with my name on the back of her shirt. She had brunette curly hair that looked like it had been curled.

It reminded me when Macie used to curl her hair for events and things. I took a deep breath before I walked towards her because I am sure she's lost there's no way a little girl would just be running the pitch.

I kneeled down to her as she was playing with the grass I watched her hand take a bit off and look at it in confusion though she just wouldn't turn to look at me. "Hey you, are you lost?" Again her eyes didn't even meet mine she kept looking down at the grass.

"No me is not lost." I raised my brow a little looking behind me to a few of the coches then back down at her. "What's your name?" I asked again while this time she looked at me. "Emmie... Emmie Páez Gavira..."

She smiled at me but her smile faded as she let out just a little gasp then a giggle. "daddy!" I raised my brow as I stood up just inches away from her I was in shock "No way.." I shook my head as I looked around the stadium.

People were entering and.. she can't be mine is she? That's impossible Macie was gone two years she could be anyone's. I then looked at the date on my watch realising Macie came back to Barça 5 days ago.

Shit.

I picking up Emmie walking back into the tunnel making my way up the stairs. She held onto me tightly and she kept asking me where I have been all this time and she sees me on the tv.

Macie wouldn't tell her her real father if we were separated she couldn't and she wouldn't. This is got to be a misunderstanding. I walked towards the cafe and there they were. Pedri now in his kit drinking hot chocolate with Macie.

Macie's eyes shot up and looked at mine then she looked at Emmie I saw how her eyes widened. She got out her seat walking towards us as she took Emmie from my arms though she done it gently.

She didn't seem mad though she kissed Emmie's head then smiled at her. Pedri got up and stood next to her as he whispered something into Emmie's ear. "Yesss!!" She yelled adding on a giggle as they all went to turn away from me.