Spain V Costa Rica

Today we play Costa Rica and I was already running late as I went for a nap no long after Pablo left the room. I quickly got out of bed Emmie was already with the team so she's ready and fine but I wasn't.

I had to quickly do my makeup and my hair then put on my shirt. I had to buy like seven Spain shirts with Gavi's name on the back just for this world cup because there is nowhere to wash them and it was crazy.

I put on my top added mascara to my lashes then slipped on my black shorts and my small red heels to go with my jersey. I grabbed my bag putting my keys in it, the hotel key card, my purse and some napkins.

I then quickly made my way out the hotel room down the stairs and out the door towards a taxi. We move Hotel tomorrow as we are going to Mexico next and I have to make sure everything's packed and ready to go.

We brought an extra suitcase for the dirty clothes so we wouldn't get confused but when you're rushing everything's confusing. I tell the driver which stadium while I top up my lipstick and gloss then I curl my hair just neatly.

I got out paying the driver and making my way into the stadium. "Oh so you're finally here?" Pablo says waiting outside for me. "I slept in" I said he then rolls his eyes playfully and walks me inside. "Come on then." He says.

I walk in with him as Pedri walks over giving me a hug. "Ahh I've missed you." I haven't seen Pedri for around three days and that's a lot for us. "I missed you just as much." I say. Pablo Smiles at us as he then takes Emmie from Ferran.

"Mummy's here." He says. She looks at me and gasps. "Finally!" I roll my eyes playfully looking towards her. "You're so cheeky." I say and take her from Pablo. "I missed uncle Pep." she says. "I did too want him?" I ask leaning towards him.

"No! He stole my cookie!" She huffs and crosses her arms looking away from him. I raise my brow and look towards him. "You stole her cookie." I ask. "He did. I had to calm her down from crying." Pablo buts in. "I- Well.. Yeah but I didn't know it was hers!" He says.

"Pedri you made your niece cry over a cookie." I pat Emmie's back as her head then lays against my shoulder. "It was an accident! She was being dramatic." He huffs himself and crosses his own arms.

"And you say she's dramatic." I laugh a little. We all then walk towards the lounge I love every stadium with these lounges because it gives you something to do before a game and it's amazing. I was sitting on one of the little sofas with Emmie head against my chest.

They boys were sat around us all before they had to go down to the pitch and train. I bought Emmie another cookie after Pedri had left and then we made our way to our seats. Oh I beg to differ we win this one. It's only Costa Rica.

I gave Emmie her cookie that she then sat biting into while watching the boys but her eyes were directly onto Pedri. She had a smug smirk against her lips while biting into the cookie. Pedri's eyes landed onto hers.

"You're your mothers daughter Emmie Gavira!" He yells from the pitch and she just starts giggling. "You're so mean." I laugh and pat her back. "Well done though." I add on with a slight smirk against my own lips.

We finally reach the time of kickoff where Pablo is the first to hit a shot to the ball. The ball was kicked around for a while before the boys started fighting to reach the other teams goals. At only eleven minutes in Olmo runs in and shoots the ball at the goal.

Ahh a goal already I could never be anymore proud already. The kick off was then shot off again and the got the ball to us but it was saved unlucky. Though only ten minutes after Olmo's goal Asensio shoots that ball to the back with twenty-one minutes in.

Once again we jumped out our seats yelling for the team. 2-0 already and it's not even half time this is amazing for the world cup. The boys were shooting around with the ball I think they were just playing around by now and it must've gotten the Costa Rica boys annoyed.

One of then went right through Ferran as he reached the goals but not even touching the ball. This ended it in a penalty for us due to his stupid decisions but Ferran should score this. We watched them get through the wait of the penalty check.

The pen was given as Ferran stood only inches from the goal. He kicked it with force and it went right past the goal keeper. Ferran ran towards us and took Emmie from the stands and ran onto the pitch with her.

I just laughed watching them run around while he then brought her back with a laugh. "Sorry Macie!" he says while running off back to the pitch. Oh these boys will be the death of me. It finally came to half time where I went down and climbed over the fence.

Took Emmie over with me and walked down into the dugout because I am not joking but the players cafe is always better than the stadiums food. "Where are you going?" Pedri asks while lifting Emmie up from beside me.

"To get some food from the nice cafe." I say while looking towards him. "Did they just let you over the fence?" He asks. "I sit in the family stands they cant actually tell me to fuck off." I laugh and so does he. "Well that there is true." He says.

I go down to the cafe and Pedri takes Emmie with him to the changing room obviously making sure everyone's dressed. I get two waters for Emmie and I and to be fair I don't actually feel like food as I felt pretty dizzy.

"Macie?" I hear Pablo's voice from just behind me. "Pablo come here please." I say as he quickly rushes over. He takes the waters from my hands placing it onto the table and taking my hand sitting me down.

He opens my water and helps me drink some while my brain tries to focus. "This cancer is killing me." I say as he kneels in front of me with his hands onto my knees. "You've got this." He says placing a kiss against my knuckles.

He took the waters as we walked back outside to be met with the players Pedri looked at us confused on why Pablo was holding me and the waters. He left Emmie with Ferran while he walked towards us.

"Mais? You okay?" I nod a little while I hold onto Pablo's waist. "I took a small turn again." I say with a gentle smile. "I'm okay." I say. Pedri nods a little I hate seeing him feel this way but it's what it is you know.

"Daddy you going to score?" Emmie asks. "Well bunny I can try just for you." She giggles with a big smile onto her lips. "Water?" She questions. "Yes yes. For you." She take the water then walks towards the pitch waving to the fans.

"Will you be okay?" Pablo asks me. "Of course. Goodluck." I say then make my way towards the stands again lifting Emmie over. The game was then started again and only ten minutes later Ferran shots the ball into the back of the net.

"Go Ferran!!!!!" Emmie yells from the stands. I clap my hands for him as we then sit back down to watch then game. Now twenty minutes later Gavi is running towards the top of the Costa Rica end.

He shoots the ball and he scores. Emmie gasps and so do I. Pablo has just scored his second world cup goal!! I get up and I whistle cheering for him. He looks over to us and blows us both a kiss then kisses the badge.

We scored two more goals within this entire match which was honestly amazing leaving us at 7-0 fulltime. I was so proud of the boys I got up and made my way quickly out the stadium then into the main part.

Pablo runs towards us picking up Emmie and kissing her head. "You scored daddy!!!" She says while hugging him tightly. "I did!! I did!!" He pulls me into his side and kisses my head too while we walk towards Pedri and Ferran.

"I'm proud of all of you." I say.

—————————————————————-

Yes the world cup games will be boring i'm sorry!!

If y'all ever re read the book when it's done y'all can skip <3

Hope you're all well.