Growing Up

I actually cannot believe it my little girl is already two! I have this entire day planned for her and Pablo as it's her first birthday with him I am just so excited to see her reaction to everything.

"Macie, the cakes here." I squealed running down the stairs to get a look of this beautiful cake. It had Disney princesses over it and her whole party was princess themed. She had friends coming along from her nursery so I had a little mother and father station.

The men can either play fifa or drink some beer, he ladies can have girl talk or we can straighten/curl the girls hair. I already had most of the things set up apart from Pablo even wanting anyone near his fifa.

Meaning I had to go spend money on another playstation and another fifa disc. "You annoy me." I said. "You annoy me." I rolled me eyes. "You can come with me to get it." He groaned. "Macie!" I shook my head and dragged him.

"Pedri look after everything and start off the party food!!" I yelled as we left. "On it'" He replied before I closed the door. "You're paying." I smirked getting into the passenger seat. "You what?" He said opening the drivers door.

"You heard me." I crossed my arms over my chest looking out the window as he begun driving. "I hate you." This just caused me to smirk even more. "You love me." He chuckled taking my when into his own.

"I do." He kissed my hand while driving into town. "I'm still mad." I say. "I know. It's worth it though." I rolled my eyes with a huff. "Course." He squeezed my hand gently while looking over to me with his cheeky smile.

"What?" I giggled a small blush turning into my cheeks. "You're beautiful." He smiled turning to look back at the road. "Stop it." I covered my face with his hand that he then connected to my cheek. "I don't lie." He says then taking my hand again.

"Mhm I know." We arrived into town and at game which I made Pablo go inside to buy the playstation and the fifa disc. He came back out and put it into the back of the car the drove us back.

"How's Emmie getting here?" He asked as we arrived home. "Laura's bringing her." His face scrunched as he nodded. "Okay." He said. I raised my brow and turned to him. "Problem?" I asked while he then shook his head. "No no. Just don't like her man."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him into the house. "Maybe he doesn't like you neither." I explained while walking inside. "P you okay?" I asked walking towards the kitchen. "All is well Maia don't worry."

I looked around to the plates and everything that's been done while i've been away and all I do is smile. "You're a life saver." He winks adding the pizzas to the table. "Shouldn't be long till everyone's here" I add. Pablo took a piece of pizza and bit into it.

I slapped his arm gently and he threw his hands up in defence. "Ow!" I huffed crossing my arms. "Not yet!" I yelled. "It'll get cold I deserve a hot piece." He meant that. "I'm a hot piece." He finishes with a smirk." Told you.

"You wish." I winked and pointed to the playstation. "Set it up." He looked at it. "Awh." He moaned. "Now." I spoke then making my way upstairs to change into a long pink dress. This was going to be amazing.

I made my way back downstairs as the guests all started arriving. Soon Emmie ran in gasping at everything she saw. "Mummy! This is so cool!" She yelled. "You like it?" I asked looking down at her. "I love it!!" She giggled running around to look at everything while talking to her friends.

"I told you she'd love it." Pablo's hand slipped around my waist as he leaned his chin on top of my head. "You're still in my bad books you don't get to comment." I rolled my eyes turning to look at him. "I set up the playstation you have no reason to be mad."

He had that cheeky smirk on his face that he usually does when he's being smart. "I'm still mad." He rolled his eyes and kissed my lips. "Mhm. We will see." He chuckled. "Get a room." Pedri walked past as we started laughing.

I took Pablo's hand going out into the garden to Emmie jumping on the bouncy castle. "She's gorgeous." He said looking towards her. "Isn't she." I smiled. "Macie!" I turned to look over to the door at Mikky as I gasped. "Mikky!"

I ran towards her wrapping my arms around her. "Ahh I haven't seen you in so long!" I screeched. "It's only been a few weeks." She laughed still hugging me. "I heard the news. Are you okay?" She asked then I nodded pulling away from her.

"I just want to make memories." She smiled then turned to look for Frenkie. "I'm here for you." She said then placed a kiss onto my cheek walking towards Frenkie. I walked back over to Pablo who was now having a conversation with Pedri.

Hours later the party ended and we were saying goodbye to our guests from the door. Emmie was exhausted and ready to get to sleep. She ran up the stairs changing into her pyjamas waiting for us to come up.

We walked upstairs to her bedroom and she was there looking all fancy in her new pyjamas. "Don't you look lovely." She giggled then yawned. Pablo lifted her into her bed. "Thank you mummy and daddy and uncle pep. Best birthday ever."

She then closed her eyes and was out cold. I couldn't help but smile all I knew was that I made our little girl happy and that's all she deserves. "Let's go bed?" I nodded taking his hand as I smiled at Pedri.

"Goodnight stinker." He laughed a little closing Emmie's door. "Goodnight Mais." He turned and made his way to his bedroom as we made our way to our own. "He won't be lonely forever right? He's almost twenty three." I explained.

Pablo just shook his head. "He is Pedri, he knows he's hot and so do many others. He chooses to be single you know." I laughed a little because it is true. "I'm glad he has you." I say. "He's lucky I know." His snarky comments.

"Your egos too high." I laughed getting into bed. "Ohhh I know." He got in next to me and yawned. "Though i'm exhausted." I nodded laying down against his chest. "Me too."

————————————————————

I've finally made convos instead on diaries.

How's everyone?

I love you all by the way!!