Good-Times Remove The Bad-Times

March 2028

It's been two months since I started my treatment and everything's apparently going very well which is literally amazing. Though Pablo's decided to go off and throw me a silly little party.

As much as I don't want to admit it I am pretty excited though because I love being surrounded by my people it's so soothing. I was still fit and I could walk and things and I took so much appreciation into this.

I was still healthy eating and I wasn't getting sick Emmie was enjoying how good I was. I still have these certain turns which i'm hoping for today I am completely fine and there's no silly little turns and it's a good day.

I have this beautiful pink dress I am able to wear as well today and some silver heels to go with it. Aurora's heading over to do my makeup and hair I feel like she loves the comfort of having a little sister since she was stuck with Pablo for years.

I don't blame her he can be quite a pain sometimes but nobody could ever trade this boy for anything he's just got something about him which is just so so perfect and I love it so much. "What time is it?" He asks with a groan his eyes opening so slowly.

I look down at him and runs my hand threw his hair with a small smile against my lips. "It's seven, it's okay I just wanted to read this book." I say holding it up to him as he then shuffles over closer to me while I run my fingers through his hair and read through the book.

He's always had this thing about his hair he loves when someone plays around with it. I don't want him to be awake just yet so it'll do for him to get another few hours worth of sleep and I decide that's the best thing right now.

I lean down in the bed and wrap my arms over his body while I press my chin against his shoulder taking another couple hours of sleep before we do have to get up and get ready.

"Pablo! Mais! Yous need to make up it's one!!" Shit. We slept in. Of course we did, closing your eyes and going back to sleep is the worst thing you can do. Pablo's eyes shoot open and he groans leaning up to me placing a kiss onto my head.

"Aurora will be here in half an hour, go do what you've got to do before she's here." He says then slipping out the bed putting on a pair of joggers before making his way out the room and downstairs to Pedri.

I hop out of the bed into our bathroom to give myself a quick shower to wash my hair for Aurora but she did ask me to keep it wet. I then wash over my body with my sponge and me really nice body wash before getting out with a towel wrapped around my head.

I walk into the room taking out my dress slipping it on after drying off my body. It sits onto my hips and my figure so perfectly and I complícala in love with it as I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I say then Aurora walks in with a smile against her lips.

"Ahh that dress is stunning on you." She says then points towards my vanity. "Take a seat then." She says as I wander over towards the vanity taking my seat. She then goes in and starts off shaping my eyebrows and filling them in.

She never really spoke much while she went through with my makeup but made me keep my eyes closed the entire time. When I opened them for her to stick on my lashes I couldn't tell you more on how stunning I found this.

"Oh my! Aurora I love it!" I say admiring the makeup. "You're actually so good." I say as she gives me a smile through the mirror. "I never usually do this so don't tell anyone." She says with a small laugh. I give her a pinky promise and nod. "I don't break pinky promises." I say.

She then goes on to do my hair and she just decides to put it into two tight dutch braids which I will never complain by because there's nothing I love more than dutch braids. I can't do them myself but I can in others hair.

"Thank you." I say and she just smiles taking a seat after I sit down to touch up her own makeup. I then slip on my silver heels and tie them up no long after. I then stand behind her chair with a bright smile onto my lips. "The guests should be here. Are we ready?" I ask.

Aurora stands up and nods while sliding her arm through my own while we walk towards the door i'm greeted by Emmie standing outside my door. I reach down towards her holding her up onto my hip while the three of us make our way down the stairs.

Aurora takes Emmie from my grans then makes her way into the kitchen as i'm greeted by Pablo at the bottom of the stairs. "You're unreal." He says while sliding his arm around my waist and walking me into the living room where I greeted everyone.

I thanked them all for coming then Pablo decided that we should all play a big quiz game. I had sat in between Pedri and Ferran with Emmie sat onto my lap as she wasn't able to play she wouldn't get the game.

She watched me as I was writing down my answers and Pablo being our quiz master asking us all these questions. I had to hit Pedri's arm multiple times because he kept trying to cheat and he was annoying me.

We needed up playing quizzes for hours on end and it came to the end where we all count up our scores and the winner out of everyone here actually ended up being my Granny. I wasn't surprised she's always been so amazing at quizzes.

It came to around 12am I had Emmie in my arms fast asleeo in my chest while I walked around the house saying my goodbyes to the quested and thanking them all for coming. I then turn to Pablo with a smile as the last walks out.

Pedri takes Emmie up to her bedroom and then the three of us sit down onto the sofa and we all have a little movie night just like old times.