City's Game

Today City was playing and Rebecca had work so I told Ronnie I would take him to support his dad. I got changed into a pair of grey leggings with a oversized white jumper and my brown Uggs.

I wasn't wearing a City top because I hadn't planned on buying one for games only for my own matches. I set my hair up into a low ponytail curling the bottoms adding a tad of makeup and walking towards Ronnie's room.

I walked over to him just next to his toys as I picking him up with a "Boo" He squealed a little then started laughing. "No funny Macie!" J laughed sitting him onto a chair as I took his City top and City shorts from his drawer.

"Shall we go full support for daddy?" Ronnie clapped his hands together with a big nod of his head. "Yes!!" I smiled getting him changed and then putting on his City socks too.

I then put a pair of light blue shoes on him that he had at the side. His top said Daddy 47 and I thought it was the worlds cutest thing. "Me look cute!" I smiled as I held him into the mirror while fixing his hair. "That you do." I smiled.

We were in the car on the way there as I had Ronnie in his booster seat next to me. "Well you excited?" His eyes were plastered on my phone watching Peppa Pig , Phil said he enjoys it while sitting in the car. "Me hope." He said not taking his eyes off the phone.

I looked beside me every few minutes to make sure he was okay. We eventually made it to the stadium as I got him out holding him onto my hip with his hands still cliched on my phone.

I locked the door to the car then we made our way inside of the stadium taking our seats where Ronnie usually sat. I let him watch Peppa Pig until they came onto the pitch and took my phone back.

Phil walks out of the tunnel and Ronnie looks directly at him. Phil winks at Ronnie causing a large smile to appear on his face. Phil's number one fan I loved it so much.

The game started and Ronnie was now suddenly jumping on my knee whenever Phil got close to the goals. I then sat him down on my knee and held him to calm him. Grealish looked towards us as he winked at Ronnie who tried to wink back .

I chuckled a little and then City scored. Ronnie and I jumped from out seats yelling and clapping our hands to the goal before sitting back down watching the game again.

During half time the stadium started singing. Though I had never heard the song but Ronnie obviously did so he started singing along. "Blue Moooooon. You saw me standinggg aloneeeeeeee. Without a dream in my heaaaart. Without a love on my ownnnn."

The whole stadium began singing and it was beautiful it was slow because the Barça one is a lot more cheery but this one was pretty soothing. I really enjoyed it I did.

They game kicked off again and that's when Ronnie said he needed the loo. I stood up snd walked down with him and took him into the girls toilets as he was only young. I waited outside the cubicle for him to do the toilet then J helped him wash his hands and we went back out.

We didn't miss a goal thankfully but the minute we came back out Haaland scored a goal. This was goal number two of the night and it was going pretty well.

Leeds ended up getting a goal through our box and into the net causing a sigh from mine and Ronnie's mouth. Luckily Grealish ended up scoring a good goal ending us with 3-0.

We met up with Grealish and Foden outside the stadium as they both got here by bus I had offered Grealish a drive home. It's been three weeks since I bought my home and I actually move in tomorrow.

Everything's all set up the furniture is in place and everything's perfect. Pablo comes in only a few weeks time and I get to show him my home! Oh I couldn't wait for him to be here. He has an away game tomorrow so he told me he wouldn't be able to call tonight.

I was gutted but he told me he loves me and that he misses me so much and he can't wait to see me and I knew I couldn't wait neither. We got Ronnie into the back of the car as Phil got in with him. Grealish sat in the front next to me while I drove him home.

The car was a little silent on the way back as Ronnie had fallen asleep but I didn't mind it I actually enjoyed having company but silence it felt a lot more comforting.

We dropped Jack off at his he thanked me before getting out the car. He then walked into his house welcomed by his girlfriend then I drove us home. I got him and out the car. "I'll take him up if you want." Phil smiled then shook his head.

"You've done a lot for him today. I appreciate you. I've got this." I smiled as I closed the car door after he got Ronnie out. We made our way inside as I smiled at Rebecca. "Hey." She looked over to us as I then closed the door. "Hey."

Phil took Ronnie upstairs to his bed while I sat myself down next to Rebecca on the couch. "I absolutely adore Ronnie honestly. He is such a sweetheart." She smiled at me with a small chuckle holding her cup in her hands.

"Honestly he's amazing. He adores you so much and you're so good with him. You'll be the worlds most best mummy one day Macie trust me." I tilted my head at her words giving her a pleasing smile. "Thank you."

————————————————————————

I was loading stuff into my car with the help from Phil to move into my home. I was excited but I loved the company I might have to find myself a room mate after Pablo comes over.

"House will be empty without you." I laughed a little ad I closed the boot. "Oh don't be silly. I will miss you but at least you have your home back." He shrugged as he put the last bag into the back of the car. "It was good with you here. Ronnie loved you staying."

I watched over to the window where Ronnie was watching me put my things into the car. "It's not goodbye at least." Phil smiled a little as he looked at me. "For now." I shook my head. "It never will be once I go home I'll visit."

Another smile planted against his lips before I gave him a hug. "Arggg thank you Phil it means so much. Tell Rebecca the same." He pulled away from the hug as he nodded. "Of course."

I waved to Ronnie who immediately waved back before I got into my car. I started driving while they both waved to me and I did indeed wave back to the two of them.

I got to my house which was around 10 minutes away but when I got here it was so worth it. It was beautiful I absolutely adored it. I think staying alone is a better idea there's only one bedroom anyway.

—————————————————————————

I done my English exam I doubt I will pass but let's hope for the best!!

I've barely slept so I am shocked I wrote this but at least I did.

Goodnight my lovers<3