Plane Journeys

I woke up the next morning to find myself wrapped in Pablo's arms while he was fast asleep with his head against the pillow.

He didn't snore nor did he even move an i h and i was cute. I slowly sat up hoping not to wake up as I shuffled myself over a little to then run my hand through his hair.

He didn't wake up though he seemed to relax into the pillow a lot more. His arm smug across the bed clearly looking to see of I was still here so I placed my hand just on top of his which then soothed his breaths.

He was still asleep for a good hour after this though when he finally woke up his brown eyes looked into my green ones. As our eyes locked I felt that tingle run across my body again. What was that and why did it keep happening.

I slowly took my game back from his head as he then sat himself up stretching his arms up i the the air with a small groan. "I have extra clothes for you Pedri packed them incase."

I smiled then nodded. "Thank you, I'll thank him later." Pablo slid off the bed picking up his back taking his clothes out of it with my own. I scooped my clothes up with my arms walking into the bathroom.

Pedri had packed me cycling shorts, a black cropped top and long white nike socks. It wasn't a bad outfit because he then packed a white cardigan to go with it. I put it on to the brush out my hair and put my sunglasses on top of my head. I smiled at how I looked before walking back out to seeing Pablo shirtless in front of me.

"Ah." Was the only thing that came out my mouth as I turned my head towards the door. "My bad." I sighed as he slipped his top on and told me I could turn around. "It's just my chest García. Nothing more."

I nodded as I walked over picking up my phone. "At least." He agreed then chuckled. "At least indeed. Right we all ready? Flights in four hours." I smiled then held my hand out towards him, He placed his hand into mine while grabbing his bag and phone.

We walked out of the room as Gavi took the key card. We walked down the stairs to be met with the rest of the team who look more than just hungover. Gavi and I looked at one another with a small laugh before he let go of my hand to give the key back.

Pedri spotted me alone and walked over to me raising his brow. "Where's Gavi?" I nodded over to Pablo before looking back up at my cousin. "There." Pedri then took a deep breath and smiled. "He looked after you then?" I nodded as Pablo began to walk back over.

"He didn't leave me for alcohol." Pedri rolled his eyes as him and Pablo done their handshake. Pablo handed me a bottle of water he bought for me to take a drink of due to having nothing yesterday. "Thank you." I sent him a warm smiled as he gave me a gentle nod.

"Taxi's!!!" The manager called as Pablo leaned out his arm for me to hold onto. I quickly slid my hand through holding onto his arm as we walked beside Pedri towards the Taxi.

This time Pedri got in with us so I was stuck in the middle and due to the way boys sit in cars I was squished. Why do they need to have their legs so wide open. I then laid my head just against Pablo's shoulder though he didn't mind because he laid his head against mine.

Not long later we go to the airport as we walked inside there was a lot more people than there was yesterday. Pablo's arm wrapped around my torso to make sure we didn't get lost in these crowds. We made it through security and at the place where we board though our plane wasn't ready yet we had to wait at the little airport chairs.

Though I had slept I was exhausted I always feel a little more exhausted than usual when I'm away from home but I've never found out why. I then found my head against his shoulder again having him now slightly concerned. "You good?" He nudged me a little to make sure.

"Yeah, just tired." He wrapped his arm over my shoulder then smiled. "You can sleep on the plane I'll wake you up when we get home." We stood up as it was time to bored. Pablo was pulled away from me to have conversations with his manager to tell him how good he had done.

We made our ways onto the plane while I sat myself at the window. Pablo sat in the middle as he finally got away from the manager that I could see he was desperate to leave. Pedri sat next to Gavi and then again they started talking about whatever random stuff they go on about.

I for the last time laid my head against his shoulder as he placed his hand onto my inter thigh like he was holding me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his then I fell asleep.

I must've slept longer than just the plane ride because when I woke up I was in a car with a belt wrapped on my body. I looked up to when my heart started beating again I didn't even realise it stopped. There was Pedri and Pablo on the front seats.

Pablo looked up in the mirror to see me awake with messy hair and makeup every where a small chuckled left his mouth having Pedri look in my direction also. "We tried to wake you but you wouldn't wake. I know how much you hate being moved during you sleep but you were sound asleep." Pedri assured me that there was no other way to wake me as he carried on driving us home.

"It's okay. Thank you." They both nodded as they then went and looked outside to a bunch of people lining up. I looked out my window seeing phones and cameras everywhere. People with pens, shirts and frames in their hands.

People began jumping in front of the car taking photos of us all. We didn't dare to open any of our windows we just hoped it would pass. In situations like this it takes a while but in the end it does finally wear off.

Around two hours they gave up and started waving to us, we all waved back as we got through them all and down the road another ten minutes before we got into my driveway.

Pedri parked up getting out of the car followed by Pablo and I. "Fans are crazy." Gavi laughed with Pedri agreeing. "Psychos honest." We then all let out small laughs as we walked into my home welcomed by my father.

"I'm sorry I didn't co-" He shook his head telling me to be quiet and not apologise to him. "Pedri told me don't worry I know you didn't know." I smiled towards Pedri and nodded. "Ain't you cute." He pretended to do a hair flip making Gavi raise his brow and me and my father laugh.

"Humour Gavira. Humour." He rolled his eyes and looked at me with a face as of he was gonna mock me but he didn't and stayed quiet. "Good boy." He then scrunched his face up at the words.
"Enough you weirdo." We both laughed as I sat on the stairs to take off my shoes.

———————————————————————-
I'm pretty excited for tomorrows chapter btw

We can't expect all chapters to be about one love story 😎

Goodnight lovers <3