America

July 17th

I am 7 months into my pregnancy now and today is the day I fly to America to see my granny. I refunded the ticket that Pablo had to go with us and transferred it back into his bank.

I was happy to see my granny but not with him. I was in Barcelona right now at the airport waiting for Pedri to turn up and get onto this plane with me to go to America.

I also decided that today is when I am going to tell Pedri about baby Emmie because I do also want to tell my granny I am having a baby it just seems right.

Though I am going to beg him to keep his mouth shut and not say anything about it to anyone because I have the smallest and I mean the smallest bump and I am still playing on the pitch.

I don't want anyone to know about this baby I just really don't. I looked round as I saw Pedri running towards me with his case. "Hey! Sorry I'm late my bad!" I rolled my eyes with a small laugh as we then got onto the plane.

"I can't wait to see her it's been so long." He smiled as he turned to look at me. "Honestly me too." I then pressed my head against his shoulder looking out the window. "Oh Barça."

I closed my eyes then woke up to Pedri telling me we were here. God you'd think I got no sleep in this world because all I ever do is sleep. "Oh, already?" He nodded as we both stood up making our way off the plane.

We got into a taxi with our cases and got to our granny's house. My granny was my bestfriend other than my mother and right now I do wish Pablo was here because she would love him so much.

"Can we please not tell her about Pablo?" He looked to me then took a deep breath. "Yes. I promise." I gave him a half hearted smile then I got out of the taxi.

I walked up to the door of my granny's huge house just hoping she didn't have a new husband because she had such a thing with getting a new man every year after my grandfather passed.

I knocked onto the door waiting for a reply as she walked up opening the door with this large smile against her lips. "Ah my darling Macie!!!" She pulled me into a hug. "Come in dear please!"

I walked inside the house looking around she's changed it around again I don't know how she does it I swear I don't. It's like she's magic or something.

"Pedri!!" Yes one thing about my granny is that I am her favourite and Pedri is just one of the boys but she did like him a lot more before I was born I kinda took over.

I didn't feel bad because I was loved a lot and he got the love from everyone because he was this amazing footballer so I kinda took that too and now I do feel bad but it never ruined anything between us.

We are still as close as we were almost 19 years ago and I love it. "Granny would you like a coffee?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Oh no dear! I have one!"

I walked into the living room sitting on the couch I took off my shoes putting my feet up as my granny sat down next to me. "So Macie my dear how have you been?" I smiled as I looked towards her.

"Well I actually have a little secret to tell the both of you." Pedri sat down over from us raising his brow at me as he knew absolutely nothing and he was so intrigued to figure it out.

"Oh tell us then dear!" I chuckled a little as I then stood up to go towards my case. I opened it up taking out two little boxs placing then onto each of their laps. "Okay we'll open it in"

"3"

"2"

"1"

They both opened up their boxes my granny gasped then a little squeal came from her. "I'm going to be a great granny!!" She was so happy and I was so glad that she was.

"I'm going to be an uncle?" Pedri looked up to me raising his brow a little. "Well yes, cousin but more uncle so!!" My granny then turned back to look at me taking my hand tightly.

"Macie dear.. where is the father?" I looked to Pedri a little then back to my granny. "He couldn't make it today, he plays on the same football team as Pedri he is nice I promise."

I wasn't lying at this point he was really nice he never gave me a reason to believe he wasn't. That's just him and that's how I love him but I shouldn't love him but I can't tell that to my granny.

"Dear you are just eighteen you know?" I held her hand into my own squeezing it a little. "I know but I have thought a lot of it and Pedri I am sorry for not telling you but I am 7 months into my pregnancy."

Pedri gasped as he looked over to me with a now glare on his face. "You are horrible for not saying." I stuck my tongue out and laughed then looked to my granny. "You have no bump dear?"

I lift up my jumper to there being the smallest bump but the most cutest bump that I have fallen in love with. "The doctor said it's rare but it's safe and she is just going to be a very small."

I knew Pedri had all sorts of questions about this situation but I just wasn't going to let him ask in-front of my granny. "Do you have a name?" I smiled at her. "I do. Emmie."

Pedri and I did have to share a room that night so he rolled over in his bed looking over to me who was half way across the room but did he have a care in the world? No.

"Why didn't you tell me." I rolled my eyes rolling onto my back looking up at the ceiling. "I didn't tell anyone not even Pablo. I found out just after Valentines." I heard him sigh making me look down at my stomach.

"Do I tell him?" I shook my head so fast as I turned back over to look towards him still shaking me head. "No. Don't tell anyone. Not even my father okay?"

Pedri sucked his lip into his top teeth thinking of what I just said. "Okay. Okay. Mais I promise I won't tell anyone but no more secrets and you will call me when you go into labour."

I nodded towards him then turning off the lamp beside my bed. "I will. Nobody finds out till I come home to Barça okay." He groaned a little as he turned out the light. "She'll be almost two." I nodded before I then closed my eyes.

"I know."

—————————————————————————

Taking bigger jumps now as her being in Manny isn't going to be interesting.