Barcelona Game

It's been a few days since the red carpet event not much has really happened since then apart from all the photos of Pablo and I posted online.

Today was the Barça game and I am quite excited for it. I wasn't ever planning on attending this game alone so I have Laila on her way round this moment to attend the game with me.

I slipped on my Barça top over my black leggings. I then made my way downstairs into the kitchen to make myself a quick drink to start off the afternoon.

Laila walked in not long later with her Barça top on also, I smiled at her as she walked into the kitchen and I passed her over a cup of water. "Here you'll need it." She laughed and took a drink of water as I heard Pedri run down the stairs.

He pushed his boots into his bag and walked into the kitchen to take s drink of water. "I'm late! I'm going to be late!" I watched him stress and then looked at the time realising the game was in around an hour and he wasn't there yet.

"We can leave now so you can get there. Come on let's go." He gave us both a quick nod as we walked outside getting into Laila's car, she drove us to Camp Nou letting Pedri slip out the back without any fans spotting him.

We then parked in the car park of the stadium then making our way to the Barça Çafe. We walked inside as Laila bought us both some chips to eat then waking into the stadium sitting down at the front with my usual tickets and seats.

It was still a little early before the game so we just decided to watch the players do their warm up before the game as I turned to look at Laila. "Are you coming to my game tomorrow?" She looked at me with her eyebrow cocked and rolled her eyes looking back at the pitch.

"I'm embarrassed that you even asked me that. Of course I'm coming!" I chuckled towards her and crossed my arms over each other as the game was about to start.

The players game running onto the pitch and stood in the line ready to shake the hands of the other players. They then got into their positions and then kick off.

Twenty minutes into the game there was still no goals until Pedri had the ball. Pedri ran up the pitch Gavi just in front he kicked it towards Gavi who then kicked it straight into the goal.

We all jump up and cheer clapping our hands me and Laila starting jumping together screaming him name well not fully screaming. Gavi kissed the Barça badge on his shirt and turned to look towards me. He pointed at me having everyone look towards my way making me blush and sit myself back down into the chair.

Laila began laughing quietly next to me holding tightly onto my arm while she laughed into it. "He set that goal on you!" She laughed again wiping her tears from laughter. "It's a fake relationship as well." I shoved her and looked at her rolling my eyes. "Shut Up" She continued laughing before finally finding the ease to shut up.

The game carried on as a few more goals from Barça were scored, Pedri scoring one and Dembelè scoring two. Each goal we stood up jumping at the goal and clapping our hands cheering.

It came to the end of the game where the full time whistle was blown, I watched Gavi pull his shirt over his head as he began running towards Laila and I. "Here García take it." Without hesitation I took the shirt from his grasp and we both smiled towards one another as he ran back to the tunnel.

"That's not fake." Laila looked between me then down at the shirt that was in my hands. I looked down at the shirt also and rolled my eyes making my way out of the stadium. Laila was trailing behind me asking all sorts of questions about mine and Gavi's fake relationship.

We got back to her car as Pablo and Pedri snuck into the back of it I turned to them both raising my brow as Laila started driving. "Why the shirt?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Play along." He said then shrugged, I looked at Pedri but he had nothing to say then I looked at Laila who sucked her bottom lip in between her teeth so she wouldn't speak.

"What a goal Pablo scored, they all screamed about it in the changing room." I chuckled and shuffles my body round looking at them. "So you're happy about his goal but yesterday you told him he wouldn't score?" They both laughed at me having me turn myself back into the chair.

"That's part of football García I'm sure you'll find that out tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Yeah yeah.. are you two coming?"

"I swear we've already told you that we are but yes Macie we are coming." I can't remember if they did tell me then my brows shoot up. "YOU'RE BRINGING THE WHOLE TEAM??" They chuckled and I saw their little nods from their heads and I sighed. I hate them both.

We finally got home as I stepped out the car as I also realised everyone else got out the car. Sleepovers yay. I walked towards the door walking inside then straight to the living room. "Hey papa, Gavira and Pedri scored." I sat down next to him as the boys sat just next to me and Laila walked upstairs she seemed tired anyway.

"Oh they did? Well done boys!" I smiled as did Pablo and Pedri. "Well I'm heading to bed so goodnight and Macie get sleep it's a big day tomorrow." My father placed a kiss onto
my forehead as he made his way up the stairs.

I was left down here with Pedri and Pablo
before Pedri walked to the toilet leaving me just next to Pablo. "You know I actually don't know you as much as I thought I did." He was right he doesn't know me but then I didn't know him.

"I think we've only seen each others serious sides." He nodded in agreement then stood up. "Come to my training you'll see a side of me, it's out in the opened that were somewhat a thing." He looked down at home with a cheeky smirk on his face and offered his hand down to me.

I stood up taking his hand as I smiled. "I guess I will." He smiled back still holding my hand into
his as he walked me up the stairs to the door of my bedroom. "Night Garcia." I opened the door as I turned back to face him. "Goodnight Gavira."

I walked into my bedroom closing the door behind me with Laila no where to be seen. "GAVIRA" He mustn't have walked far as he walked into my room seconds later looking around. "What?" I pointed to my bed and he got the point as we both walked to Pedri's room opening the door.

As we thought there was Pedri and Laila together kissing on the bed. I rolled my tongue on the inside of my mouth in rage and shook my head. "Really?!"

"I- Ma- I'm sorry!" Laila stood up off the bed quickly and walked towards me. I shook my head and stepped away from her. "Just go home Laila." She had tears falling from her eyes at this point. "Mac-"

"Just go!" I yelled as she quickly ran down the stairs as I head the door slam I threw a pillow at Pedri. "You're such an ass Pedro!" He grabbed the pillow before it hit him and sighed. "Macie I'm sorry but you're screwing with my best friend!"

I looked at Pablo who also had his eye brow raised as I leant against the frame and started laughing. "I'm not! You know this of all people, Play along was his words."

"You're so blind! The shirt, the flirting, the fake relationships!" Pablo sighed and looked over to Pedri then at me. "It's not like that." I looked up at Pablo and nodded then pushed him into Pedri's room and slammed the door on my way out.

I walked back into my own room and sat myself on the edge of my bed.  "So not excited for tomorrow." I sighed and laid back against the sheets closing my eyes.
————————————————————————-
what a plot twist

okay it had to happen it was going to

anyway love ya <3