The Last Day

Today is December 31st. I have no idea how today is going to go and I just can't believe tomorrow I fly to England. I woke up around an hour ago and Pablo is still fast asleep next to me.

I wanted this whole day to be spent with the both of them so I turned over and woke him up by shaking him. "Pablo. Pablo." He slowly opened his eyes looks up at me.

I pressed my forehead against his closing my eyes slightly. "Can we get up and spend this day as the three of us?" He took a deep breath then nodded. "Of Course."

I smiled a little as I then stood up out the bed. I had packed away mostly all my things apart from clothes I will need on my visits. England is a lot colder than Spain so I decided to keep all my summery clothing here and if it's hit I will just buy something new.

I kept a few photos for Pablo so he could look at them whenever he missed me he did ask me to do so. Today I had to give Pedri my car keys for my car for the next two years and we were going to put his green Mini in the garage with a cover over it.

We would never get rid of his green Mini as my mother bought it for him so the garage will have to do. I took my clothes out of the drawer wiping my eyes because I felt as if I was going to cry.

Pablo noticed before he stood up so quickly and made his way over to me. "Hey whats-" I just balled into tears crying. I didn't want to go I wanted to stay. "He wrapped his arms around me tightly while I just collapsed into his arms.

He must've ended up crying too because I felt a little tear drip onto my ear. He kissed he forehead as he just held my close to him to help me calm myself down. Pedri must've heard me crying because he walked into my room.

"Mais?" He turned to see Pablo and I on the floor with my head against Pablo's chest. He basically ran over to us as he kneeled down placing his hand onto my shoulder. "Mais.. You don't have to go.."

I sniffled as I wiped my face looking up to him shaking my head. "If I want to play football this is the only chance I have.." He sighed a little he's been easy at this I feel like it just doesn't hit any of us that I leave tomorrow till moments like these.

It was another few minutes before Pablo and I stood up. "Get dressed.. I wanna go to a few places." They both smiled with a nod as Pedri walked out the room and Pablo to his drawer.

I undressed myself putting on my own outfit. It is December and it's kind of cold here today. I put on a white long-sleeved cropped top and a black pair of ripped jeans. I put a black body warmer over the top and I wore my white airforces with some nike ankle socks.

Pablo wore some cream cargos with a white t-shirt and a green kind of shirt thing over the top. He wore his grey Jordans then we went down the stairs. Pedri was wearing a Balenciaga jumper with black joggers and adidas shoes.

We walked outside I passed my keys to Pedri then we got in. "I want to go to the restaurant Pablo took me for our first date." Pablo gave Pedri the location of this restaurant and he drove us there.

We got out of the car Pablo put his arm over my shoulder as we then walked inside. "Table for three please." Pedri had asked as they took us outside to their beautiful table with the most prettiest view ever.

We thanked him as we sat down taking the menu.  I scanned my eyes through it but in the end I decided on pasta. Pablo got a burger and Pedri got sushi. We ordered our drinks and our food they brought us the drinks then we just have a few conversations.

"So, If you ever need us while you're in England you call us and we fly over there asap." I chuckled a little as I leaned my chin into my palm with my elbow onto the table. "I will don't worry." They both smiled as I looked out to the water.

"I'm going to miss this. The sun, the heat, the water, the beach." They looked out at the view too and nodded. "I'll send pictures of every sunset." Pablo said but that's when I clicked.

"Can we go to the bunkers tonight? I wanna watch the sunset." Pedri shrugged and looked to Pablo. "I think it's a good idea. Pablo?" Pablo then chuckled and nodded. "Of course."

Our food came and it was absolutely beautiful. I took a photo of it posting it onto my Instagram story tagging both Pablo and Pedri in it. They both reposted it then we all ate our lunch.

Once we had finish we had a little alcohol well. Pablo and I did then we went back out to the car. We went for a drive around the town first passing Camp Nou and the training ground.

He then drove us to the bottom of the hill parking up as we all got out. We had brought some juice and little cups with us. We began hiking up the hill and up the stairs.

"Will we miss sunset?" I chuckled a little and shook my head at Pablo. "We won't miss sunset I promise." I held his hand while we walked up as we eventually made it right to the top we chose a good spot and sat down.

We poured the juice into the little cups and then I took a photo of the three of us. We watched as the sunset gathered over Barcelona and I filmed it also. We then just sat and chilled while it fully went down.

It was now dark and we have had one of the best days of our lives. We were walking back down the hill laughing about the memories from the past few months.

"No because remember when Macie was introduced to the team and Marc tried getting in on her?" I laughed as Pedri said the memory and Pablo rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up." Pedri and sits laughed shaking our heads.

"Wait what about the time where Pablo gave you his shirt from the first game he saw you at and you still denied your feelings for him." Pablo laughed at this one and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're so delusional Pedri. Remember when you almost thought of a crime towards your bestfriend because he took your cousins number from your phone." I smirked as Pedri just huffed then we got into the car.

"Oh but remember when we used to pretend we were together just for the public?" I looked at Pablo as he then spoke as we all just laughed. "I still denied how much I liked you." He winked at me then Pedri drove us home.

"It was a perfect day today. Thank you." I said as we parked up at the house. "You're welcome Mi Amour." Pablo got out of the car and closed his door. "You annoy me Mais but I will miss you more than you know.

I poured my lips then I wrapped my arms around him so tightly. "I will miss you more than I every have Pedri I promise." I smiled as I then pulled off the hug getting out the car.

I walked over to Pablo who had a small smile onto his face and his arm out. I leaned into him as Pedri walked over standing at the other side of me then we walked inside the house.

My father was there standing just at the door for us coming up. I ran towards him giving him one of the most biggest hugs ever. "I'll miss you the most papa." He smiled as he hugged me back though a few tears fell from his eyes.

"We'll be okay darling. Two years is nothing. Remember that." I smiled up at him swaying slightly. "Thank you so much this day was just amazing." They all nodded and Pablo and I went upstairs to my room.
————————————————————————-
This was so cute!!!! Ahhh I love writing the cute moments between the three of them.

Love You All!!!