The End

It's been too long. I've had no recovery nor have I had any cure to save me. The past few months and years have been spent with my most favourite people and before that it was all to do with football and Pablo.

I've come so far and for me to still be here years after being diagnosed is honestly the biggest miracle. Though I am just so brutally ill that there's nothing left for me I am dying and I can feel it.

Pablo sees it too but he just can't take it in and I didn't expect him to I knew he wouldn't he won't tell Emmie but Emmie can see through him. She's seven it's been time she understands how I feel and what's wrong with me.

Javier on the other hand of course doesn't understand though I could never be more than happy that I got to watch him take his first steps, speak his first word. Kick his first ball. He's going to be one of a kind I know he will.

Pedri though I feel like I have never seen a side worse than his he is loosing his best-friend and I wish I could just tell him it's going to be okay but I know it isn't. I've been strapped to these machines for so long and I just want to breathe the free air.

I know the minute the turn them off I crumble and my body stops completely. My heart stops beating shutting off all my organs but it has to happen today because I just cannot fight anymore. I'm exhausted.

It's October 19th 2031 and Javier just turned one just a few months ago. I won't be here for Emmie's 9th or Pablo's 28th. Pedri being 29 this year. It's over and I just have to let it be. It'll hurt at first I lost my mother at a young age due to the same reason I was broken and I hate for Emmie to go through it.

Javier won't remember it as much but he will be okay he will have photos, videos and memories. Pablo will never get over it I watched my father mourn over my mother for years and years of my life. Pablo won't give up on me now he won't be able to.

He'll understand when I say I can't do it anymore though and he will bare. He will stay strong for the kids and so will Pedri but alone they will break. My father he feels this pain more than any of them do. He lost my mother and now he's loosing me.

I wish I could be saved.. I wish I could be cured but there's no way anymore they've tried everything and I have tried to fight it but it's just soo deadly.. I started crying I was asleep and everyone was still around me but I just burst into tears opening my eyes looking at everyone around me.

It's only Pablo, Pedri, Emmie, Javier and Fernando around me. Pablo held my hand tightly but gently in his own. "Hey, you're okay." I shook my head I was breathing heavily causing my heart rate to rise. "Mais calm down please." Pedri spoke sitting on the other side of me.

Javier was next to me on my bed, Pablo wakes up
every morning and sits them next to me before I wake up. Emmie was on Pedri's lap she looked at me and I looked at her she nodded then looked at Pablo. "Daddy. She can't do it no more." Pablo looked at her he didn't know what to say.

You saw the way his face froze and he was ready to break but Javier was smiling hugging into my arm tightly. I wish I could make him understand but I couldn't and he won't find out till he's a little older.

Pedri sucked in his cheek looking down at his feet holding Emmie on his lap tightly. Pablo then took a deep breathe and looked towards me. "Are you sure?" Another year fell from my eye as I nodded. "I'm sorry.." Fernando shook his head as Pedri's eyes shot up and looked at me.

"Macie Pie. You have nothing to be sorry about." Fernando said while he sat in the edge of my bed holding the bottom of my leg. "You've done us all proud. Every single one of us. If you think it's your time to go you know better than us." He always knew how to speak he was always the best at it.