First Game

Today was my first game with City and all I can say is that I'm just not ready. I'm not ready to do this without Alexia or have Pablo and Pedri watching me from the stands.

None of this seems right and all I wanna do is go home. I miss my father too and I just hope this gets some what easier for me because right now I feel like the missing piece.

I found a good relationship in Phil's son more than anyone here but I have always been told how good I am with kids. Phil is a good person but he just isn't Pedri.

I miss having Pedri taking me everywhere and helping me get places it doesn't feel the same and I know I keep complaining but I didn't choose this. I done this for my team.

I got out of the bed as I packed my boot bag. I then made my way downstairs and smiled at Phil and Rebecca. "Morning." They both smiled at me as I walked in. "Morning Macíe." I took my car keys from the counter.

"We will be at the game don't worry." I smiled with a nod as I tilted my head down at Ronnie. "You coming?" He nodded with a little jump eating his cereal. "Yes!!!!" I chuckled as I ruffled through his hair.

"I'll see yous then." I walked out into my car as I then drove to the stadium. I got out as Alex walked up to my car. I got out closing the door  then grabbing my boots from then back.

"Hey you, We're glad you're here honestly." I smiled a little. "Me too. I hope." I locked the car then walked into the stadium with her. We made our way to the changing rooms and then I just missed my daily Hot Chocolate from the lady who hates me.

I got changed into my kit putting on my shins and my socks. I loved my boots they went so well with the kit I always had to have boots that went well with the kit. These were such a beautiful blue they were honestly perfect.

It was time for us to go out onto that pitch and at my shock I was actually in the starting eleven. I was pretty surprised honestly. We walked into the pitch as we stood doing our little stand thing.

We shook hands with the other team then ran into our positions. I kicked the ball for kick off and then I ran backwards from the middle. I then made my way up the front as the ball got closer.

The ball was passed to me and I ran through the West Ham players. I kicked the ball with some force watched it go right through the back of the net. I ran to the edge of the pick pointing up to the sky then holding my heart.

The girls all jumped onto me as I tumbled to the ground laughing. I hugged a few of them before we ran back into our positions. Only around ten minutes later the ball was again at my feet. I ran up to the front but I had no space for the goal so I passed over.

It was Coombs that had shot over to the goal but she missed it and I sighed but then we were given a corner kick. The ball was kicked in my view J jumped up as I headed the ball and it went right through the goalies arms and into the back of the net.

I was amused I ran to the side again and put my arms out while everyone ran into them. The fans were wild everyone was jumping about and I was also told City haven't had the glory of wins in a long time.

I was glad they were supporting me because J loved my fans more than anything. Nobody will ever compare to my Barça but memories are forever and this will be special.

It came to half time as I ran to the side taking a drink of water. I walked towards the stands where Phil and his girl were sitting with Ronnie. I gave Ronnie a high five as a smile grew onto my face at his shirt.

'García 30' it said on the back of his shirt. J poured a little as of how cute this was. I turned my eyes around the stadium though my eyes caught on these specific seats.

You're lying. I threw my hand over my mouth and turned to Phil. "Really?" Phil smiled as he nodded then they stood up from the seats walking towards us.

I jumped over the wall into the stand as they got closer. I ran directly towards Pablo jumping onto his waist with my arms wrapped tightly are his neck. "You're here! You're really here!" I squeezed my eyes closed as he held onto my body.

I then opened my eyes and I was standing over the other side of the wall playing a thumb war with Ronnie he had won over and over because I went into a day dream.

He wasn't really here and I honestly wish he was. It feels so different that he isn't but I am just glad he still loves me even when I am in a whole different country.

I gave Ronnie another high five then I ran back onto the pitch. I had scored another goal from there and there was another scored after just not by me.

We walked off the pitch and into the changing rooms. I got changed again and made my way outside. I looked over towards my car and standing just outside it was Pablo.

For real this time. "Pablo?" A smile grew on his face as I walked faster towards my car. I placed my hands onto his cheeks pulling him into a hug. "You- You we're here the whole time??"

He placed a kiss on the side of my head then he chuckled a little swaying with me. "I didn't get tickets for the game but I watched it through my phone I've been waiting out here for you."

"You don't have a game tomorrow??" He shook his head as he took my keys from my hand. "No I do not. Now get in I'm driving." I raised my brow as I put my hand on the door.

"You can drive?" He laughed again and shook the keys. "Sí. I got my driver license Mi Amour." I thought for a second with my hand onto his. "Mm Okay."

I got into the passenger seat of the car as he got in. I closed the door as I took his hand tightly into mine. "You actually came?" He squeezed my hand tightly before placing a kiss onto my knuckles.

I opened my eyes again and a sigh left my lips. Another day dream.. He isn't here I wish he was I do. I walked to the car as I got into the front leaning my head onto the steering wheel.

I then picked up my phone to give him a quick call. He picked up within seconds as him and Pedri started yelling. "THOSE GOALS MAIS." Pedri yelled. "THEY WERE SO GOOD!!!"

Pablo also yelled. I laughed a little as I connected them to the blue tooth then put on my belt. "Thank you boys." I pulled out of the parking lot as I was swarmed with a bunch of cameras leaving the stadium.

"I'm so proud of you." Pablo spoke as he shoved Pedri. That shove was personal I head it. "Thank you my love. Why are you shoving P?" He groaned into the phone then huffed. "You heard that?"

"He's bullying me Mais come home and bully him." I laughed as I drove down the road. "Oh you don't know how much I wish I could.

————————————————————————-

She misses home you know it's hard for her.

Don't be mad at me for the two day dreams it makes the plot so much better.

Anyway love you <3