Downfall Of That Friendship

Pablo and I fell asleep on the couch last night so when I woke up my back was aching I could only insigne the pain Pablo's arm was in as I had been laying on it all night.

Though I felt horrible I did have to wake him up because he has training today and he has an important game on Sunday. Barcelona are super close to winning the liga league of 2025!!

Yes I know it's only January but I am sure you get my point. I sat up holding my back a little as I shake Pablo with my hand looking down at him he was so sound asleep oh I hated this part of the mornings.

"Macie pleaseee nooo." He groaned as he turned over landing flat onto the couch and he must've felt that pain in his arm because he gasped then grabbed it. "Ow.." I laughed a little as he then sat up.

"Why is my arm so painful- why are we.." He sighed as he flopped back down onto the couch. "We fell asleep downstairs?" I nodded crossing my arms over my chest. "We did but Gavi you have to get up."

He looked at the time with the watch that he hand on his wrist then he closed his eyes took him a few moments but he did get up.. eventually. "Why are you calling me Gavi, you never call me that.."

He is so concerned about everything I swear to you. "If it's not Gavira then there's nothing wrong okay?" A smile grew onto his lips but his face still looked puzzled and now I can't ever tell when he actually looks puzzled because his resting face is confusion.

"Now up." I hit him with the pillow while I got up making my way upstairs to makeup my dearest cousin who shouldn't still be asleep may I tell you. I knocked onto his bedroom door with no answer I walked inside standing at the edge of his bed.

"Pedro. González. López. WAKE UP!!" I yelled as he jumped out of his skin looking up at me covering his chest with the covers. "You're a man not a woman." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Okay Pedri get up. You have training."

I swear I just spoke like I was the Flash or something but he should get my point he needs to wake up! "Maia I hate you." I laughed then walked back to his door. "I know." I then made my way into Emmie's bedroom.

"Em darling, You awake?" She stretched up her arms as I walked over towards her lifting her out of her cot. "I missed you very much." She wrapped her arms around my neck leaving out a little yawn laying her head against my shoulder.

I walked downstairs with her to Pablo in the kitchen making us breakfast. Isn't he perfect? I placed Emmie into her highchair while I helped Pablo with the breakfast. "What's that smell, It's lovely."

Pedri said as he got to the bottom of the steps walking into the kitchen taking a seat at the table. "Pancakes with whatever you'd like on top." Pedri yawned though he looked over to Emmie who was so hyper. "I want kids energy."

Pablo placed down the plate of pancakes to both Pedri and Emmie. "So do I." I walked over putting a few blueberries on Emmie's pancakes with a little bit of whipped cream. "Pedri J am sure you know how to top your own."

He glared slightly then he put his own toppings. Pablo made the pancakes for him and I while we then sat at the table together. I added some raspberries while Pablo added strawberries. I loved raspberries I do.

We finished up placing our dishes into the sink. I lifted Emmie then looked between the two. "Get ready for training, Emmie has daycare then I have things to do.." I nodded walking back up the stairs to get Emmie ready.

I dressed her into this really nice pink dress with some white tights and pink shoes. I put her hair into little bunches and I am telling you she looked beautiful. She reminded me on Pedri in his pink shorts that I still imagine Pablo wearing.