Barça On Tour 2025

Ahhh so it's that time where we are going back to the USA for our tour!!! The woman's and men are flying on the same plane on our way to the USA and honestly I have never been more than excited for this.

Our first game is actually tomorrow afternoon then the boys have theirs tomorrow night. Pablo, Ferran, Pedri and I have all planned a basketball night out. Mikky and De Jong said they'd take Emmie for the night.

We have also planned to see our granny and take Emmie and Pablo with us as they haven't met her yet and I am so excited to see her again!! Our hotel is beautiful as well, Emmie was given her own room it's perfect.

"Is everything ready for tomorrow remember it's an early rise." Pablo pointed over to the little table and nodded. "Clothes are over their kits at the stadium everything's fine." I smiled as I got into the bed with him laying my head against his chest.

"Thank you." He kissed my forehead then laid down. "Don't thank me." He said as only a few minutes later he was out cold asleep. He was awake the entire plane ride as Emmie and I slept so I was expecting it.

We then woke up the next morning we were rushing around getting ready then we eventually made it down in time for breakfast. We sat at a table with Pedri, Ferran, De Jong and Mikky. Emmie has grown a big attachment to Mikky.

We sat he highchair in between Mikky and I with Pablo beside me and Pedri across from me. We had our breakfast then we made our way to the bus for our way to the stadium.

The girls and I were buzzing. Emmie was on the bus with the boys we couldn't fit her on our bus and I felt horrible but she knows more of them than she does us. "So glad you're here with us this year." Alexia said.

"Honestly I am so happy to be here." We got to the stadium Emmie ran back to me giving me the biggest hug. I think it is actually the longest we've been apart. "You okay?" She nodded then laid her head against my shoulder.

We walked inside of the stadium I then passed her over to Pablo as I made my way into the changing room. There it was my new kit my new number. Pablo and I have recently been given the number '6' which is pretty exciting.

'Gavi 6' n 'García 6' We got Emmie a bunch of new tops to match with the number. But I honestly couldn't wait to get out of that pitch. We ran out and we sung, we cheered, we scored.

Skip

This is us now on our 3rd game with only one to go. The boys last one is tomorrow nigh as out last one is in two days time. I had shot the ball right through the back of the net.

I was cheering as Alexia jumped on my back.  Emmie was jumping up and down on the chair which Pablo was holding onto her so she didn't fall. We had won once again hoping to get the win to all 4.

We walked off the pitch I got changed back into my usual clothes then I met up with the boys. Now we are actually going to see my Granny so Pedri has hired us a car to get there.

Though Pedri has never drove on American roads. We got into the car we all played a little carpool it felt like such a need while driving through America.

We eventually did make it to our grannies and that's when we went up to the door Pedri knocking. She came to the door and gasped as she looked at me.

Pedri didn't even wait he just walked inside straight ahead of us. He knew she wasn't gonna hug him and things. She wrapped her arms around me tightly then looked down at Emmie. "Oh dear! Is this her? She's beautiful."

Emmie smiled at her a little looking up to Pablo for reassurance. He was holding her hand so when Emmie let go to give ny granny a hug it meant he squeezed her hand gently to tell
her it's okay.

"Ohh and the man. Father of my great grand daughter! Ain't you a handsome chap!" She spoke as Pedri groaned. "Granny. Please." She turned to look behind her at Pedri as a smile grew against her face. "Ahh Pedro. You're here too!"

We all walked inside as I gave Emmie a few toys my granny had for me when I was little. My granny began having such large conversations with my granny leaving Pedri and I so concerned on why she was talking to a boy.

My granny never really liked the looks or the speech coming from boys. So Pablo must be something special. "How about a tour?" They nodded as Pablo and Emmie quickly stood up.

Pedri and I took them around the house to our bedroom, play room and then what we actually done when we were little in this house. Pablo enjoyed seeing what Pedri and I done every summer but I think Emmie did too.

Though we did have our dinner then we had to make our way back to the hotel. We have a Lunch tomorrow for the teams then we have the final men's game.

Final

We made it to the stadium and I may say how amazing Pablo looks with the number six. Emmie and I planned to have the fans shout Gavi in the 6th minute also so we were pretty excited for that.

The boys started walking onto the pitch we cheered and screamed for them all. Emmie was so excited for this game oddly but it was fun to see her happy.

The game kicked off and the entire time we were cheering and singing chants for the team. It came to the 6th minute and I started it off. "Gavi, Gavi, Gavi." I said loudly as everyone started joining in with me.

Soon you heard the whole Barça side yelling "Gavi, Gavi, Gavi." This was so special, I recorded it because not just them shouting Gavi they all had a flash on their phone that made it so much more prettier.

I looked over to him and you could see the smile against his lips to show that he knew he made it and he's everything this team wanted, he made us who we are. Pedri tapped his shoulder lightly as he ran past him giving him a slight smirk.

As the game carried on Pablo then scored a goal on the 16th minute which was everything to my heart as Pedri used to be number 16. I jumped off my seat and yelled as I saw him running towards me.

I ran down the steps to the bar and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed my lips then turned to the boys. Emmie ran down behind me and Pablo lifted her up throwing her in the air that all the boys then caught her.

I smiled at this moment then they ran back onto the pitch as Emmie and I took our seats again. The game was carried on and another goal was scored by Frenkie so I celebrated with Mikky.

Half time came we had a few conversations with the boys I shared Pablo's water. "I'm proud of you." I said. He looked at me and this must've melted him. "I love you." I kissed his cheek with a small laugh. "I love you too."

He was holding Emmie in his arms while they were both waving at the fans. This is the life was being a WAG it's so special and the most important moments of your life. You never get bored of it.

The game was kicked off but through out this half their was no goals but as the full time whistle was scored the boys screamed as did us and the fans. Around ten minutes later we came onto the pitch with them to celebrate the trophy we had won.

It wasn't a big big trophy was more just a trophy for fun but we enjoyed it. We got photos with the trophy, Pablo gave his shirt to someone and then we got Pedri and left.

This trip was everything and I absolutely adored it.

————————————————————-

Sometimes I feel like i'm writing Macie's diary as theres honestly limited telling each chapter.

I am going to try and fix the way I write in the next book.

We're getting back to the plot soon because I need y'all to cry <33

Just these chapters are how it lead up to the big situation.

Everyone who's still here!!

I love you!!!