Him

Pablo's POV

It's been 5 months since Macie and I broke up and I honestly haven't felt more lost than I ever have. Loosing Macie was one but loosing Pedri, Ferran and a few others was a lot.

I've never been able to explain myself to any of them Macie won't even let me near her and in my honesty I understand. Though i've been awful lonely at training and during games they only speak to me about the game.

Nobody lets me speak on what actually happened apart from Lewandowski and Ansu. Though whenever my name come soo in a conversation they're both cut off so my story isn't shared.

I didn't cheat on Macie. I would never cheat on Macie. Laila I had never and I mean never spoken to her before until that day she popped up in the hospital at my beside asking why Macie was there.

Macie was gone before I got a word out. Laila and I hadn't spoke before that since she was with Pedri and Pedri as well that's crazy to even think I would do that to him too. Laila wanted some what 'Revenge' on Macie.

Macie hadn't done anything to upset Laila she told me everyday how much she missed the friendship of the two. It had never felt the same for Macie without her Laila by her side but she just got on.

I understand how hurt she will be because if I was laying with her in a hospital bed and a boy I used to be close with I think it would shatter me just as much. Though I wish she would just believe in me.

Laila blames Macie for her break up with Pedri due to how much it bugged Macie before they were together and hiding it from her so she thinks Macie is the biggest reason they separated.

We know that isn't true but Laila and Pedri had their discussion and Pedri has never shared it with us. Maybe Macie was apart of the reasoning but she was never the blame.

I love her and I don't think I'll ever love anyone like her. I wanted her to marry me I wanted her to be the one I would spend my life with and grow a family with her but the world took us apart.

I'm sure there is a reasoning to this because I also believe that everything happens for a reason and if it's meant to be it will be. I have high hopes on her coming back to me when she's finished her two years in Manchester.

Though for now I will wait. I will wait on her on every consequence. I was hoping to speak to her the other day,  the minute I saw her I just wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her everything there and then but she barely looked my way.

I caught her eye a few times but the minute we made eye contact she looked away. I missed her I missed her more than ever. I lost myself you know that cheery happy boy everyone always sees , I don't see him anymore.

I don't see him without her. Xavi once told her that she brings the best out in me and it wasn't a lie she did I know I was something without her but I am everything with her.

I do miss Pedri I do. I see him a lot almost everyday but he cuts me off whenever I even try speak a word. I do have a plan though and I am going to do it.

I'm in the car driving my way to training I hate having my own license because honestly I miss being the little passenger princess but so be it this is where I am and how it is going to have to be from now on.

I parked up my car getting out just moments after then walking onto the pitch. We got half way through training before I slowly made my way towards Pedri. He saw me walk up as he quickly turned off away with Ferran.

I gave up which made me sigh ti myself closing my eyes then looking at every one of the pitch. "I didn't cheat! I didn't cheat on Macie now please! Can someone let me explain!" I yelled I couldn't handle the ignoring anymore I just needed someone.

"Don't talk so much shit to yourself. You cheated you know you did wrong and you're now trying to get out of it five months later." These are the first words that have came from Pedri's move towards me in so long and I was actually grateful for it.

"I've been trying to tell you for the past 5 months I didn't but you! You or Macie wouldn't let me get a word in!" Pedri glares at me walking slightly closer to me the cameras were turned off and footage was deleted.

"Take her name our your mouth Pablo. You hurt her." I held my head in my hands shaking my head from side to side. "Understand me Pedro! Understand me!" Ansu walked over to me as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"We've been trying to tell you too Pedri.. Me and Lewa." Pedri looked between Ansu and Lewandowski then back at me. "She won't take you back." Xavi ended the session as Pedri walked off with Ferran and Balde while I left with Ansu.

The words of 'she won't take you back' felt like a needle stabbing into my brain because it's all that kept replaying. She isn't going to take me back is she will never believe the truth because with her own eyes she saw it differently.

I do hope Pedri tells her I do know she'll think about it but not tell Pedri how she actually feels about the situation. She does that a lot it's a big thing for her to do so it's normal she usually told me a lie through the phone but she would overthink it over and over.

Pedri's POV

What he said to me was going through my honestly to say he didn't cheat is what I knew was gonna come from him these past 5 months but Laila was my girlfriend once and I just didn't want to hear it because in my eyes he hurt us both.

I was thinking on telling Macie about the situation but I just didn't know how she would react about it. She is pretty upset she missed another one of Pablo's birthdays but she said she'll get over it one day.

I decided I did actually have to give her a call and tell her what Pablo said to the entire team today because it was only fair if I did she deserves to know she shaving his baby in less than a few weeks that I have to fly back to Manchester for.

I took my phone from my beside table scrolling through my contacts to find her name as 'Mais' I took a deep breathe before I hit the call button. I listened to it ring before she answered after about a minute of calling.

"Hey P what's up?" I took the phone away from my ear and took a deep breath. "Mais, Pablo shouted something out to the whole team during training today.." I couldn't hear or sense a reaction through the phone but she didn't reply to it.

"He told everyone that he never cheated." Macie laughed and her laugh was sarcastic to the point she just couldn't stop laughing. "Tell him to grow up." She ended the call on me leaving me sitting there wondering why've I've never seen her react this way.

————————————————————————

Y'all needed Pablo's POV fr you were stressing out my brain.

Love yous all <3