New Born

5 Months Later

Today is a new day but today is passed my due date. Seven days to be exact, it's August 21st and I have such a large feeling that our baby is going to take a little pop out tonight.

I was walking around the house to get my steps up trying to do things that'll have a baby come out, i've ate spicy food i've drank lots of fizzy juice I don't actually think does anything but it's something.

I placed my hands onto my stomach as I smiled a little though I couldn't see my feet it was annoying me a lot. "We've got this baby. Please come out." Pablo walks in the door with Emmie a gasp from Emmie as she looks over to me.

"You're walking mummy!" I laugh as I kneel down just next to her and give her a hug. "I am darling I really am. I'm trying to get your sibling to come out because i'm in a lot of pain with him or her." I laugh and Pablo chuckles.

Emmie and I walk into the living room with Emmie while Pablo starts on our dinner, he's making mine extra spicy. Emmie and I put on. a Disney movie while he make our dinner.

It was only half way through when I felt water drip down my leg and my eyes widen as I drop my fork onto my plate. "Baby is coming!" I say as Pablo then jumps out his seat bare in mind he hasn't done this before but I have.

I only contacted Phil the other day about my birth of my second and he was going on about how True was getting so big and oh how I miss them so so much. Pablo picked me up and him and Emmie ran out to the car with me. He lays me in the back seat driving quickly to the hospital.

He gives Pedri a call to meet us there then Aurora as I asked if we could get her to sit in the room with me. We get there to the hospital and immediately i'm taken into a private room.

Pablo came in with us and he left Emmie with a nurse until Pedri came along then Aurora walked into the room her taking my hand as they both sat on either side of me.

It was only moments later where I began pushing and crying from the pain. Pablo was worried and I think he has this odd feeling i'm going to die but I am not I am crying from squeezing a who
human out my body after almost seven years.

Around twenty minutes later we heard crying and the nurse with a baby in her arms now wrapped in a small blanket, she looked down at the baby and then towards us and brought him over to me as she places the baby in my arms.

"Congratulations. You have a boy." She says and a smile grows onto the three of our faces as I look down at him and how he stopped crying. I place a kiss against his head as a small tear fall from my eye.

"Javier Pedro Páez Gavira." (Yes I know it should be Garcia.) I say as he looks at me with a smile. "Javi will be pleased." Aurora says with a small chuckle taking a peak to Javier in my arms.

To get my stitches in I pass Javier gently over to Pablo who looked at him with such plead and honor that he was holding his new born, I knew this was such a relief for him he had dreamt of this since the minute he met Emmie.

We then let Aurora hold him and then Pedri and Emmie came into the room moments after. Pedri held onto him and as I told him his name he looked at me with a tear dripping. "You're lying." I shake my head and mike as Emmie climbs onto the bed beside me.

"I have a brother!!" She says with a giggle looking over to Javier in Pedri's arms. "I have a brother!!" She giggles again. Pedri then walks over and slowly and carefully lays Javier in Emmie's arms.

He was so little so perfect and he just looked so much like his father. I kept looking to him and Pablo who then raised his brow at how I kept looking between them. "What?" He laughs. "He's your double." I say.

He just laughs and Aurora nods. "Holding him reminded me of holding you when you were born." She says. "Shall I invite Mama and Papa up?" I turn to her and nod with a smile. "Pedri can you call my father?" I ask and he gives a pleasant nod then walking off.

I then take Javier back into my own hold before the family start turning up. He had fallen asleep in Emmie's arms which just shows me how we already know who the favourite is.

I changed him into a cute little onesie which Pablo actually picked out. It was honestly beautiful on him it just looked so lovely, blue striped. It actually fitted him very well too.

Pablo's parents arrived as they took ahold of Javier, then they looked at me with a small gasp. "He looks so much like Pablo." They say and I just nod quickly. "We told you." I say looking to Pablo who had a grasp to my hand.

"He's beautiful." His father says. "Thank you." I say and kiss Emmie's forehead. As my own father arrives he just starts crying and it was just so cute because he didn't get to meet Emmie as a baby either so all of this was just so so special and it was definitely a night to remember.