Manchester City Training

I woke up around nine as the training grounds weren't very far from Phil's home. He offered to take me to training as I haven't gotten myself sorted yet with a house or a car.

I got up as I looked at my City training kit. The colour was beautiful but it just didn't compare to how Barça's was. In the two years I am here I will compare everything to Barcelona.

I loved that team I still love the team they brought me my happiness and who I am. There's an hour between Spain and England so it's ten for Pablo meaning he will be on his way to training with Pedri.

He had left me a message this morning saying 'Good Morning, Take it easy I love you.' He is genuinely the most perfect boy I know. I miss waking up to him next to me it feels odd.

I put on my training kit and put my new blue boots into a bag. I put my hair up into a ponytail then made my way down the stairs of his home. I got to the bottom being welcomed by Ronnie with his arms up at me.

I chuckled a little as I leaned down to pick him up. "Hey little man. Sleep well?" He nodded quickly as he held onto me twirling his fingers in my hair.

I walked into the kitchen with him on my hip as I was met with Phil. "Where's Rebecca?" I asked as I placed Ronnie onto his chair. "She's at work she started pretty early. We have Ronnie for the next few hours."

I smiled as I looked back down at Ronnie. "I wantttt Orange Juice!!!" He shouted a little I walked towards the fridge taking out the orange juice pouring it into his cup. "That's okay. I love him already."

Phil laughed a little as he leaned against the counter looking towards Ronnie. I placed his orange juice into his hands as he took a big drink. "Most do actually. Jack he has the love for him"

I ruffled Robbie's hair then looked back at Phil. "Grealish?" He nodded then took a drink of his water before pouring the rest down the sink. "Bestmate he is."

I smiled as he pointed to a photo of him and Jack on the wall. "Ah I see." He took his car keys from the counter then walked over to Ronnie taking him out his chair and onto the floor. "Run to the car."

Ronnie giggles then ran outside of the house towards the car. I followed just after him then helped him into his seat. I got into the front next to Phil as he then drove to the training grounds.

"I don't like how you drive of the opposite side of us." He laughed while turning a corner. "You don't like much do you." I shook my head because he is right I don't.

He got to the training grounds as I took my boots and got out of his car. "Thank you." He smiled shaking his head. "Stop thanking me. I'll be here for you getting out." I gave him a warm smile then made my way to the pitch.

A girl with blonde hair was waiting for me at the front of the pitch I walked towards her as her smile grew. "You're García right? Macie?" I smiled a little then nodded. "Yeah you are?"

She seemed a little excited but I just went with it. "Oh I'm Greenwood. Alex Greenwood." I smiled a little more. "It's lovely to meet you." I felt like I was acting a little too nice but I had to have a good impression.

I wish she was Alexia it would be so much easier if she was. She was like my right hand man she was like a football sister and I miss her already it's only been a day.

We walked onto the pitch together as I was welcomed by everyone else on the team. Our manager Gareth Taylor. He shook my hand as they then began with the training session.

Everything about this felt different.. but I knew I'd learn to live with it as I have no choice for the next two years but I will get through this I know I will. I will count down the days to when I next see Pablo.

We finished training but I was asked to stay a little longer to take a few shots into the net. I scored everyone even when they added their goal keeper for the men's team.

It looked as if they were speechless. They just nodded then let me walk off and go home for the night. I got into Phil's car at the back as Rebecca was now back.

"Why'd you take so long?" He asked me as I got in giving Ronnie a high five. "They wanted me to shoot some goals with Ederson." I shrugged clicking on my belt.

"Why are they giving you the men's goalie?" The voice he had on seemed as if he was confused honest I was too Barça never put me up to that. "Maybe it was a test. I don't really know?"

"I'll ask them tomorrow what it was about. You coming to our game in three days" I smiled and nodded while playing with Ronnie and a little one of his toys he had on him.

We eventually got back to the house as I got out. I really needed to find my own place to stay and get my own car too. As I got in I ran up the stairs into my room. It was almost 8pm already.

I took my computer from my desk table and turned it on but gave Pablo a call first. I was scrolling through the homes near by while waiting for him to answer.

"Hey you."

"Hey my love.

"What you doing? How was your day?"

"I'm looking for a house right now and my day was okay but they got Ederson as in the Man City goal keeper for the men's team to be part of my training."

It took him a few seconds to think of what he was going to say but I also think he was just as confused as Foden and I were.

"Was it for the whole team?"

"No it was just me."

He took another pause and that's where I heard Pedri's voice in the background. I couldn't hear what he was saying nor did Pablo tell me.

"That isn't right, That's not normal their not using you for a win their trying to see if they can break you."

I raised my brow at the thought and I saw it. I was hoping this was just a thought and they weren't actually trying to take my strengths away.

"It doesn't mean they are Mais it could just be a weird feeling but you'll be okay. You're strong." Pedri came out with. I hope he was right honestly.

"Hey P, I miss you."

"I miss you too Mais."

"What house should I get?"

"Send me them over I'll pay for it." Pablo said.

"No Pablo no."

"Macie let me pay."

"No."

I heard the roll of his eyes from the other side of the phone and all I wanted to do was shove him. "I will show you which one I buy though."

"You better. We're staying over on the 13th when we come over so I was hoping we can spend Valentines together."

This made me smile. I have never wanted anything more than to spend Valentines with Pablo.

"Yes yes of course! Of course."

"Good. Right I'm off to sleep we have a game tomorrow, I love you."

"I love you too. Good luck you'll need it because I won't be there."

"I know it'll suck."

"No fighting."

"Promise."

I laughed a little as he promised. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mi Amour."

He then ended the call as I scrolled through the houses again. I picked this one it was perfect. It was a two bedroom small home with a large living-room, a bathroom and a huge kitchen. I loved it.

I clicked buy as I immediately sent the money over to the owner. I then decided to look for cars and I didn't want a really big one just a little one to get me through it.

I got myself a Ford Focus in black and I knew it would do. I pick it up tomorrow afternoon at four pm so I closed my computer as it now being almost eleven and rolled over in the bed and fell asleep.

—————————————————————————-

Little phone calls are the cutest honestly someone tell me different.