Young Footie

Today I have Emmie trying out for football today.  I did ask if I could try her out for Barça but they said it depends how she goes and she could maybe be transferred into the Barça team.

I played for Sants before I was passed to Barça so I have Emmie trying out for Sants. I heard a knock on my room door as I sat up with Emmie next to me watching a programme on my phone.

"Come in." Pablo walked in and sat on the sge of the bed with us as Emmie looked up to him smiling putting my phone down shuffling towards him. He picked her up placing her onto his lap.

"I trying out for football today daddy." He looked down at her with a small gasp then at me. "Following mummy and daddy's footsteps are we?" She nodded as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'll be better."

I then crossed my arms over my own chest raising my brow at her. "Oh is that true now?" She giggled then sticking her tongue out at me. "Better than mummy better than daddy and better than uncle pep"

Pedri walked in the room as he gasped taking her from Pablo's lap throws her in the air and catching her again. "You really think you could be better than me?" She had this little evil smirk on her face that made Pablo chuckle.

"I can better than you all!" He placed her onto the floor and pointed to the door. "To the garden. Girls V Boys." He said as I rolled my eye getting out of bed. We all put on some socks as we walked downstairs to the garden.

"Papa is the referee!!" She shouted as she passed her whistle to my father while we went outside. My father blew the whistle as we started to run around and kick the ball. Emmie was fast though her legs were little we were just faster but I do have a feeling she'll be in midfield like Pablo.

"Hey Em watch." We looked over to Pedri who kicked the ball up and caught it between his two legs. Emmie found this amusing and all I knew was that she was going to make sure she can do it by tonight. "Uncle Pep!! That was cool!!"

I looked at the time onto my watch realising we had to get going because her tryouts are in just less than two hours. "Fun is over it's time for football." Pablo smiled at me as he then picked her up. "Lets go bunny."

We walked back inside the house Pablo took her upstairs to get her ready. Pedri looked over to me as I sat up onto the counter. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he leaned against the wall. "Better than ever. Being around him again makes me feel better."

A smile grew onto his lips, he has watched me go through hell without Pablo he always knew I was better off with him and without him I am just nothing. "Macie I am proud of you. Growing a family with the love of your life.. well soon and your career."

I pouted jumping off the counter wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love you P" His arms wrapped around me as he leaned his chin on my head. "I love you too Mais."

Pablo and Emmie came down stairs walking towards us. I let go of Pedri then picked up Emmie. "Ahh you look just like your father." Pablo laughed a little then I turned to Pedri "Coming?"

He shook his head and pointed to the door. "Go ahead I have a few things to do." I tilted my head a little then he raised his brow. He was sure so we walked outside to my car putting Emmie in her car seat as Pablo and I got into the front.

"Is he okay?" I nodded while I put on my belt. "I think he just feels alone you know." Pablo took my hand into his squeezing it a little. "Has he not spoken to the Olivia girl?" I shrugged. "I guess we will never know."

"Uncle Pep okay mummy?" I looked towards her through the mirror before I started the car. "He is okay baby, he just needs all the cuddles in the world when you get home." She smiled opening her arms and cuddling herself. I watched her slightly while looking at the road.

Pablo started playing road games with her and it just made me feel that flutter in my heart watching them bond. Emmie always asked me about her father and when shed get to see him the minute she found her voice. Though that reminds me I haven't told him what her first word was.

"My bad to ruin the fun but Em did you know your first word was daddy?" Pablo raised his brow looking towards me. "It was?" He was in shock but it just caused a smile onto my lips. "That it was. She saw you on the tv and said daddy over and over again."

Pablo looked back at Emmie with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered across his lips. "So I was your favourite before you even met me, bunny?" Emmie giggled as she looked at Pablo but didn't speak a word.

"Silent treatment, I like it." He said as I eventually parked up at Sants grounds. We got out of the car with Emmie walking her to the pitch. She was nervous she was holding my hand so tightly so I leaned down next to her.

"Hey. at my first tryouts I was so scared I started crying into my mummy's arms. You're stronger than me I promise. Now go onto that pitch and show everyone you can fight like your mummy and play like your daddy." Emmie admired every word that came from my mouth so she ran onto the pitch in her little boots.

I was proud of her, her passion for football since the day she was born will forever be my most favourite thing. I had a tear rolling down my cheek that I quickly wiped away but Pablo put his arm over my shoulder instead. "I love you."

I leaned into his side with my head against his shoulder. "I love you." Maybe Pablo and I aren't together yet.. I still have never fallen out of love with him and I know I never will.

I looked over to the pitch and they were playing a football game and Emmie ran through them all, she passed to the striker as they then scored. As I said a midfielder just like her dad. Pablo was watching her closely he always wanted his children to play football he told me everyday.

It came to the end of the session while the girls were taking a drink the coach came towards Pablo and I. "Miss and Mrs Gavira it's lovely to see you both here." I gulped at the call of the last name but I went along with it.

"The girls were crazy when they saw the two of you so I had to ease them to calm down over it but they would like some photos. Also Emmie is amazing though it's her first session I see something in her, we all do." Pablo and I looked to each other as we laughed a little through happiness. "Thank you."

We then walked to the girls taking photos with each of them and their siblings who were around watching. We eventually got back into the car driving home. "Em we are so proud of you baby." Emmie smiled at us with her little hands going onto her face.

When she is told that we're proud it's like she gets embarrassed about it but it's cute it is one of my favourite things about her. "Mummy stop!" She had this little nervous giggle that Pablo laughed at.

We got out of the car and back into the house as Emmie ran right towards Pedri giving him the biggest hug as I told her he would need. He looked at me in confusion and I just winked. " You can put her to bed after dinner." He huffed a little but he hugged her tightly.

After dinner Pablo and I walked up stairs just about to part ways to our bedrooms but I grabbed his hand. "Sleep here.. Please?" He looked at me a few seconds before he nodded. We walked into the room changing then getting into bed.

I laid my head against his chest as his arm wrapped over me. I felt at home as if my life was complete and this was it.

------------------------------------------------

Okay this was cute the Pedri moments was cute be honest with me

THEY WERE CUTE

anyway love ya'll <3