One More Time

It's March 2031 the month I am supposedly supposed to give way of my death but I have felt absolutely nothing of death to come my way so today i've decided that I want a day with Pedri, Emmie, Pablo and Javier.

I was us all to go out get some food and watch some movies One More Time. Pablo helps me change and helps me fix up myself while he then gets the kids dressed.

He has been doing so so well so recently with them and I'm not worried at all to leave him how it is. Pedri I cannot wait to see him again it's been a few days though we call every single night.

I got into the car my eyes peering towards the back every now and then to check on Javier though Emmie is so over protective with him she holds his hand every-time we are in the car.

We got to my favourite restaurant the one just outside Barcelona with the stunning views of the water and a few of the mountains everything was just perfect and as it needed to be.

We all decided on sharing a pizza it just seemed like such the best thing to do and the most easiest  really. Emmie got fizzy juice for the first time she was so excited but I had to remind her that it isn't an everyday thing.

The rest of us had water while I also then fed Javier as he started crying in his pram. I held him close to me as I looked out at the water being my most perfect and most favourite view I then decided to post on my instagram.

liked by pablogavi and 1,345,553 others

maciexgarcia 🥹❤️

pablogavi my beautiful children❤️

pedri javier & emmie!!!!

aurorapaezg my littlest babies! 🥹

ferrantorres ahh i miss them!

I smiled as I scrolled through the comments, they were so perfect and I absolutely adore how gentle Emmie is with him it just makes everything so much more special.

We finished our food and our next stop would usually be the bunkers but I cannot get all the way up there anymore which is absolutely horrible but we have decided to go home out the kids to bed get our feet up and watch pirates of the Caribbean obviously.

We make our way back into the car Pedri in the back with the kids as he did actually get the bus here. We had this whole carpool karaoke to a bunch of coldplay songs, it was honestly the best thing ever.

We then got back to the house Pablo and I going upstairs to send the kids to there beds. I lay Javier down gently after giving him a kiss on the head sos of you to not wake him. I then walk into Emmie's room and I leans down giving her a cuddle and a kiss to the head.

"Goodnight my little princess." I say and she smiles laying down after hugging Pablo. "Goodnight mummy. Goodnight daddy." She smiles cloaking her eye as I make my way out of her room closing the door just behind the two of us then going back downstairs.

I plop myself onto the soft Pablo laying his head against my chest. Pedri with a pillow a giant my legs laying down. It felt so normal just like we were all that time ago everything was just right.

I turned on the movie and we watched them all night long going to be so so late so grateful the boys don't have a game of training tomorrow because that would be an absolute nightmare.