Spain V Portugal

Today is an exciting day. Obviously we're in the quarter finals but I get to see Christiano Jr, though Ronaldo retired he still travels everywhere with Portugal.

I've not seen Christiano since he was around seven maybe slightly older. Though now he is 15 which honestly scares me so much!! Pablo and I decided to hire a car as the next two games are here in Canada and we stay for a week.

So we decided on driving through the town and to the stadium ourselves today because we didn't want to just get the bus or taxi it or even walk it we wanted to be different and sit as a family as we don't have much time together during the cup.

We get a day in-between training days and games but in the end we can all promise that it'll be worth it once spain win the cup. "It's getting closer and closer to our wedding day." I say while he connects our hands together. "That my love is true." He replies.

I see the smile floating in his lips while Emmie giggles. "Mummy Gavi." She says. "That sounds very odd but yes though not yet." She giggles again. "Mummy get married to daddy!!" Emmie may only be young but since she saw Pablo on television all she ever wanted was us to be happy.

She's our biggest supporter and for a almost two year old that there is really special. Emmie looks out the window seeing someone with ice cream in there hand and gaps. "Daddy! Daddy!!!! I've cream!!" She yells while her hands pressed against the glass window.

"I have to stop don't I." He turn a and looks at me  for a second. "Yup." I laugh and he then turn around and slides into a quick parking space. "Em you're coming with me." He says getting out the car then picking her up to go with him.

They come back around 7 minutes later Pablo with two ice creams and Emmie with a tub and so many napkins. Pablo understands this is what it's like being parents you don't like making a mess. "What flavour?" I ask as he gets in passing me the cone. "Caramel Fudge." He says.

I shrug and the a take a lick out of the ice cream and it was actually really tasty. Pablo and I finished long before Emmie did but she was still in such a state. I lean over while Pablo was driving and started shooing down her hands and things with the napkins.

"Oh baby you get very very messy." I laugh a little and kiss her hand after i've cleaned it. "All clean." Emmie smiles at me then looks out the window. "To the stadium?" Pablo asks and I then nod. "Yup. Portugal it is." I say.

We get to the stadium walking towards the entrance to be welcomed by Ronaldo and his family. I place Emmie down just next to the two of the girls and she gets super excited to go off and play with them.

"Macie. It's been so long!" Georgia gives me a quick tight hug and smiles. "It has it has!" I say with a smile. "Christano." I say while shaking his hand. "Where's my favourite?" I ask. Ronaldo points to the cafe as I walk inside standing behind his chair. "Boo."

He jumps out his seat and I just start laughing. "Macie! Don't do that again!" I just start laughing and shake my head. "Ahh I can't believe how big you've gotten!" I say and I give him a small hug. "I'm already taller than you." He says then letting me go.

"Yeah I can see that." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "So how has football been?" I ask him. "It's been good actually. Come next year I think i'm getting promoted to the senior team for Real." He says. I scrunch my nose at the mention. "Following your dads footsteps?" He nods with a chuckle.

"Clearly." I roll my eyes slightly. We have a conversation for a while then I introduce him to Emmie and then to Pablo. Though we finally have the time and have to head to our seats which we do next.

This game was killing me because I need info those semi finals! I need to win this and I am so desperate to win this. It's not even me playing but I would outrun them all trust me. The game was then kicked off and only 24' minutes in Pedri shot a goal through the net.

Emmie and I jumped up with joy screaming and yelling for him. throughout the second half there was no single goal scored from any of the teams which made us all jump up singing at full time as we've made it to the bloody semis!!!