Back To Footie

2 months later.

It took a good two months before I was able to head back to football though it's gonna take me a while to get back into shape I knew I was ready.

Footballs an escape from everything and being away from it for that long is horrible. I've been to all the Barcelona games including away games but it's gotten me out the house.

Pablo and I are still as strong as ever no matter how much he can stress me out at points. I also learnt to drive which was the most tiring and scary time of my life.

I have such a beautiful car as well it's a dark grey mercedes-benz. Pablo recently became my passenger princess since I began to drive but I don't get why he won't just get taught himself.

We were in the car just now driving to a cafè to get our daily coffee. It's been quite a tradition really as Pablo's mostly round mine realising I still haven't met his family.

He said he has it all planned out and i've not to worry because his mother loves me already which I absolutely adore because she seems like the worlds sweetest woman.

I parked up outside the cafè as Pablo got out and into the cafè to get our coffees. He walked back out getting back in passing me mine. "Thank you." He smiled then passed me something else.

"It's a new type of rocky road it's got caramel in it or something? Thought you'd like to try it." He closed his door putting his belt back on as I picked up the bag looking inside.

It looked pretty good so I then nodded. "It looks really good." He winked as I pulled out of the parking space. We both had training just on different pitches so I dropped him off at his own with a see you later kiss as I drove to my own.

I parked my car as I finished off my coffee leaving the rocky road till afterwards, I got out locking the car and made my way towards the pitch. I was greeted by Alexia and welcomed back by the others making my way downstairs.

I had to get changed into my kit due to being out just around all morning with Pablo. I changed into my stuff and slipped on my boots running back upstairs and into the pitch.

"You ready for this Macie?" I nodded with a smile as I started stretching my legs. "More ready than I will ever be." I kneeled down to do a few lunges as Alexia joined in, we then started out with our main training.

Alexia and I basically done everything together she was like my guy in the chair. Though I was so proud at how on point my shooting was. I slammed the ball into the back of the next at every single shot.

I was honestly so proud of myself by the end of training I was so chuffed with myself for doing so well my coach was also so proud of me I was so excited to tell Pablo.

I got back into my car and I began eating the rocky road. I left a bite for Pablo because I thought it was really nice.

I drove back to his training ground as he was waiting in the car park for me with Pedri. They both jumped into my car having me raise my brow at Pedri.

"You have your own car." He laughed and then sighed. "It's a long long story." I rolled my eyes and passed the rocky road to Pablo who was sitting next to me.

"What's wrong with it?" I shook my head as I pulled out the car park driving us home. "Nothing I just want you to try it. It's really nice" He took it out the packaging taking a bite and nodded as he passed it back to Pedri.

"What is it?" He took it while examining the whole biscuit. "It's a caramel rocky road. I bought it for Macie." Pedri took a bite and he also nodded. "It's good." We all laughed as Pablo placed his hand onto my thigh.

I got to Pedri's house as his car wasn't there either. "Right. Where's your car?" He laughed again as he rubbed along the back of his neck. "Someone crashed into me. It's in the garage."

"You what?" He put his hands up in defence as I turned to look at him. "I didn't do it! I swear!" I sighed then nodded to him. "Okay. Okay." I'm so bothered because Pedri's car was a gift from my mother.

She promised him as a child she'd buy him his first car so she had put away money for him. But when Pedri was two she gave birth to me then passed away around two years later.

The money was put into a safe and given to Pedri once he passed his driving lesson at 17 and he has had the car since which annoyed me when it wasn't here.

"It's getting fixed Macie. I promise." I sighed and then took a small breath and smiled. "Okay. Just be careful. You could've gotten badly hurt." He smiled and patted my shoulder. "Thanks for the ride."

He stepped out the car closing the door running into his house, hasn't he done enough running? "He told me who got him the car. I've seen it trust me it's not bad." He took my hand into his and squeezed it lightly. "Thank you." He placed a kiss onto the top of my knuckles as I drove us back to mine.

"Oh i've planned the day you'll be meeting my parents." My eyes lit up in glee he noticed and a small chuckle left his lips. "Really?" I squealed with a big smile on my lips. "Yeah in three days."

I didn't know what to say I was really excited to meet his family so the only thing showing I was excited was the smile on my face. I pulled up at the house and got out hugging him tightly.

"Thank you. I love you so much."